I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
I'm just wondering if alcohol would make the seconds of suffocation easier? Or lesson the pain a bit. I know many avoid it because there is potential that it could go wrong being drunk. But my plan would be have it set up, around my neck. Stand on the edge of the stool then down some glasses of vodka ( with mixer cuz I can't drink it straight lol) even if I get myself tipsy and not drunk I'm thinking it would be easier.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
I'm just wondering if alcohol would make the seconds of suffocation easier? Or lesson the pain a bit. I know many avoid it because there is potential that it could go wrong being drunk. But my plan would be have it set up, around my neck. Stand on the edge of the stool then down some glasses of vodka ( with mixer cuz I can't drink it straight lol) even if I get myself tipsy and not drunk I'm thinking it would be easier.
I wouldn't use it. If you can get hands on, I would suggest some kind of strong opioid. Snorting oxycodone before kicking the chair is my plan for the beginning of '25.

Upvote 0
I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
I wouldn't use it. If you can get hands on, I would suggest some kind of strong opioid. Snorting oxycodone before kicking the chair is my plan for the beginning of '25.
I did think this however my brain reacts so strangely to drugs. It's gives opposite reaction to what it's meant to. I haven't done hard drugs so I can't say how they would react but the ones I've done, MD, E, coke, weed and they are awful and miserable highs. They give me the opposite effects or trigger bad panic attacks. So I don't want to risk it. Otherwise I would probs do opioid overdose but can't trust my brain to react to it for it to be peaceful.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You should research your method and avoid secconds of suffocation. Doing it correctly benefits you.
A drink might relax you enough. Too many and you just wake up with a hangover.

Upvote 0
I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
You should research your method and avoid secconds of suffocation. Doing it correctly benefits you.
A drink might relax you enough. Too many and you just wake up with a hangover.
Full suspension has around 10-30 seconds before passing out. Even if you do it perfectly it is unavoidable

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Where do you get that information? Have you watched any videos? You really need to #uck it up to hang there that long!

Upvote 0
I

indigoviolet

Aug 19, 2024
Where do you get that information? Have you watched any videos? You really need to #uck it up to hang there that long!
I have and it seems less but the hanging guides always seem to put that amount. But still, it is not immediate loss of consciousness so just wondering if alcohol could make it more peaceful

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Alcohol makes you more likely to step off. Moderation is important.

When viewing a video, count the total seconds from being fully suspended to going limp or seizing. The average is 3 to 7 seconds.
A few go much longer but they have setup errors and pay the price.
Practice will help eliminate those issues.

Upvote 0