• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tact

Tact

Aug 16, 2023
Question: I'm not entirely sure about how others feel about drifting away, so I'd like to know. When you feel like dying, what emotions do you feel? Is it a crushing weight on your back, a numbness, or what? For me, it is the lack of feeling and slapping myself a lot. Also I'm relatively new here so I might be wording this wrong/asking this question in the wrong place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Traveller12724 and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just feel so tired of existing and find it painful to exist. Death is certainly the only relief for me, existing has only ever caused me to suffer and I'm not meant for it, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what and only wish for eternal nothingness.

Reactions: Traveller12724