• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
anyone else delaying CTB to first achieve some dream or goal? sure it doesnt matter in the long term but to me it provides a sense of closure for an otherwise miserable life

what is that goal?

mine is moving to a place that doesnt have shitty culture and laws, meow!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny and Forever Sleep
Happyfacade

Happyfacade

Nov 28, 2023
I want to go to India, and die on some mountain with breathtaking sceneries. I've seen many documentaries about the beauty of those heavenly mountains... Just laying on the wet top soil witnessing the sun rise while the birds are full of life, the forest is gleaming, while I wither away peacefully. It's so beautifully poetic!

• Love
  • Hugs
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
anyone else delaying CTB to first achieve some dream or goal? sure it doesnt matter in the long term but to me it provides a sense of closure for an otherwise miserable life

what is that goal?

mine is moving to a place that doesnt have shitty culture and politics, meow!
For me it's getting into nursing school somewhere

• Hugs