• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
Anyone else dream vividly when you're on meds? Normally, i don't dream what so ever, but for some reason when i'm on sleep aid, or cough syrup, or benadryl, im suddenly placed in like the most peculiar situation.

please share your experience, id'e love to read them ^^

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
My experience is that I don't have any meds, but I dream weird after a small amount of melatonin. So zol and others would probably be intense.

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
I got put on the antipsychotic quetiapine last year. The dreams were very vivid and seemed to last all night. It felt like I had to wake up to have a rest. Sometimes in the morning I found it hard to get out of the dream and kept slipping back while awake. I thought things would calm down but no, for three months it was the same every night so I stopped taking them.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
ratlover223

ratlover223

angelic fairy butterfly
Mar 13, 2023
I had a lot of nightmares when I was on Zoloft. Lamictal and Wellbutrin, not so much. Still had them but not as frequent.

• Wow
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
I'm on a high dose of Effexor. Crazy vivid dreams. I get this weird sleep paralysis where I'm stuck between being asleep and awake. I wake my husband up sometimes screaming for help iny sleep.

• Wow