• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chicken-nugget

chicken-nugget

depresso espresso
Sep 30, 2021
I don't know what to do anymore... I keep trying to do this whole making the best of literal crap and it's just never ending. Any time things get better I get kicked down again so hard I don't get the point of trying anymore.

I lost my dog at the end of last year unexpectadley. It was extremely traumatic trying to work out why his health rapidly declined only to find out it was bone cancer and I couldn't do anything. Everything I had been doing up until that point was for him. He was my world and even in my most manic states I always stopped myself because I couldnt bear the thought of leaving him alone in the world, wondering why I left him.

Now I just dont see the point and all I think about is being reunited with him.

I try to talk to people and they don't get it. It's not just him dying, it's everything. Then they get mad about when I really talk about how I really feel. If they don't want to hear what I have to say about how I'm really struggling, then why even ask? It's how I feel, sorry I don't sugar-coat it 🤷‍♀️

I just need my brain to stop screaming at me for like 2 minutes 🫠

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_210119_840.jpg
    IMG_20191102_210119_840.jpg
    929.3 KB · Views: 0
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I am sorry for your loss, loosing a pet is never fun, especially when they feel like part of the family. I hope you do manage to make your brain stop screaming, It isn't easy to deal with loss.

And I am sure the two of you will be reunited one day. I like to imagine those we lost are waiting for us somewhere better.

• Love
Reactions: chicken-nugget