• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dejadoom

dejadoom

Oct 30, 2023
I'm working on writing my note, I know it'll probably only ever be read by my immediate family who have inarguably caused me the most pain, despite this should I fully unload my grievances of the way I was raised/specific traumas or keep it light and just say I was depressed and let their inherent grief be punishment enough? Should I include my past romantic relationships or leave them out of it? I love them despite all the pain, but it's my last words too and I'm conflicted.

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Personally, I've been keeping journals and typing notes on my phone for the past month or so. I just want my general thought processes to be understood really. I do go in some of my writing how if I had actually been raised and hadn't been emotionally neglected and then manipulated by my parents then I probably wouldn't be in this situation.

I think it's mainly up to you, but I'm not too worried about hurting feelings after I'm dead. I've been made to feel like I've fucked up just about everything I've touched since day 1 and I don't really care if this fucks up the people that should've known better than to treat me like that anyway. I mean for fucks sake how hard is it to just love your child anyway? Whatever.

Point is you can do what you want, but I've been broken to the point where I really don't care what they think after I'm dead. It's not like my last words are going to be changing lives or anything like that. You may feel differently though. Just trust your gut here really.

I hope you find peace, whatever it means for you soon, friend.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow