• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PV Wickramaratne

Jun 27, 2023
How long does like 20 doxylamine tablets take to make you unconscious and in very deep sleep?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It would be different for anyone who takes it. It may not make you sleepy at all. If I wanted to know, personally, I'd probably take maybe 5, maybe 6, and would judge how I feel. If that didn't produce the desired effect, maybe the next time I'd take a couple more and see what that did.

If you don't mind sharing, for what purpose do you need to make yourself unconscious?

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
20 is a lot, you usually do not need to OD at all for anticholinergics to send you to sleep unless you have a tolerance. doxylamine in particular i wouldnt risk it on, id never take more than 10 cuz it gets shittier the more u take, and the closer u get to 1g and above, the more at risk you are for rhabdomyolysis and delirium plus other shit things of short and long duration.