N

neversleep

Jun 14, 2024
Hi all,

I am planning SN, but this is troubling me.

1) After drinking how to prevent calling for help? I have never been unconscious before, so why is this suppose to happen?

2) Any1 got pictures of a 'drink' ready to go? 25g is a lot 50ml water.

3) All these Ware fell posts, I wonder if they are fake :(

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
About 3), people have certainly died from SN.
There have been news articles about it and an SN vendor has been prosecuted in Canada.
I'm sure at least some of them aren't fake and did result in the person catching the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Oneness and M3lancholia
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
The only way to keep from calling from help is sheer willpower.

Reactions: M3lancholia and rozeske
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
2) Any1 got pictures of a 'drink' ready to go? 25g is a lot 50ml water
you are dissolving salt into water, it just looks like a glass of water after you mix it properly. You can also use up to 100ml of water if it makes it easier. All that it really changes is the taste as far as i know, since either way you are adding 25g of SN into the drink

Reactions: M3lancholia
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hi all,

I am planning SN, but this is troubling me.

1) After drinking how to prevent calling for help? I have never been unconscious before, so why is this suppose to happen?

2) Any1 got pictures of a 'drink' ready to go? 25g is a lot 50ml water.

3) All these Ware fell posts, I wonder if they are fake :(
1) Willpower and benzos usually help.

2) Now I can't find a farewell thread where it came out already prepared, it's like lemonade, without lumps, just yellow water.

Reactions: M3lancholia
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't worry about calling for help. Do you actually want to die? I know I do. I only worry about the physical pain.

Reactions: M3lancholia and YosemiteGrrl
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
1. Go to a place without your mobile phone and without any chance to call for help / being found too early.

2. There are many GBTs where people posted their setups

3. I don't think that people here really fake their agony and what drives them to suicide. It's nothing to make of fun of here.

Reactions: M3lancholia, dying flower and rozeske
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
1. Go to a place without your mobile phone and without any chance to call for help / being found too early.

2. There are many GBTs where people posted their setups

3. I don't think that people here really fake their agony and what drives them to suicide. It's nothing to make of fun of here.
I have been a member on and off for a couple of years and got quite close to two people who can. Don't understand why the op would call them fake 🙏

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and M3lancholia
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes đź’•
Jun 28, 2024
I'd say definitely take benzos before the sn as it will make you feel relaxed & sleepy. From peoples accounts of taking sn it looks like it takes around 10-15 mins to pass out - maybe sooner with benzos.
If you're worried about calling for help then it may not be the right time for you. I'm looking forward to taking mine and can't imagine wanting to call for help.
I'd like to think the goodbye posts aren't fake and as said previously I don't think people fake their agony of their suicidal situations.

Reactions: Crazyturtle777, YosemiteGrrl and Praestat_Mori