• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I have a good friend who is also considering suicide, but doesn't really have a method. I'm going to jump from the roof of my apartment in a month but I'm afraid of SI getting in the way and feel like it would be easier to do with someone else. I know that suicide is a highly personal journey and sharing it with someone else could cause a lot of unexpected problems, but it just feels easier if there was someone with me during my final moments. Is that selfish?

I asked them about it and they said they would be interested, but I'm still not completely sure if it's appropriate, or if I should just cbt by myself.

N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
It's not selfish at all nor not appropriate.

Feeling comfortable is an important part of ctbing and different for all of us. If both of you will agree to this and be okay with it then you shouldn't feel bad.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I have a good friend who is also considering suicide, but doesn't really have a method. I'm going to jump from the roof of my apartment in a month but I'm afraid of SI getting in the way and feel like it would be easier to do with someone else. I know that suicide is a highly personal journey and sharing it with someone else could cause a lot of unexpected problems, but it just feels easier if there was someone with me during my final moments. Is that selfish?

I asked them about it and they said they would be interested, but I'm still not completely sure if it's appropriate, or if I should just cbt by myself.
I think it's a similar situation to talking to people about CTB on this forum.

Why do you think it would be easier with someone there? Just curious because I am planning to CTB alone and never really understood the desire to have a partner.

Reactions: prxsgvgup
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Two heads are better then one. Or is it than. I never know which one to use.

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I would love to find someone to do this with.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
Well if they're interested they're interested. Talk to them about it in detial.
Oh okay, yea I did with them today and they were okay with my plan. We set the date for May 12th so that both of us have time to think it through. I hope it doesn't flop haha.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024

Why do you think it would be easier with someone there? Just curious because I am planning to CTB alone and never really understood the desire to have a partner.
Hmm, for me, I've tried jumping from a height countless times, but I'm really scared of heights and I hate the sensation of falling, so I have always been paralyzed with fear and unable to go through with it. Honestly, it just takes a moment of impulsiveness, and I feel like it would be easier for that with someone else because if they jump, you will probably also jump and vice versa, just makes each other's death easier :)

PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024

That's such a gross method. They have to scrape you of the ground after.
If your building isn't to high it won't be that bad but make sure no one is down below.
Let someone know that you will be ctb'ing so they can contact authorities asap so your body doen't lay there for too long.

Orangee

Orangee

Apr 6, 2024
That's such a gross method. They have to scrape you of the ground after.
If your building isn't to high it won't be that bad but make sure no one is down below.
Let someone know that you will be ctb'ing so they can contact authorities asap so your body doen't lay there for too long.
I agree, and before I decided to go with this method, I spent hours on this website looking for a different method. I've tried partial hanging on multiple occasions, and it doesn't really work even when I put most of my weight into the rope. I experimented with different ropes and knots. I don't have access to drugs that could kill me and the survival rate is too high, I don't want to fail and worry everyone. If you have a different method, please let me know as I would be very happy to listen. Jumping from a building is my last resort, and I felt very upset to have to choose it because I know I will traumatize people. Same reason why I don't jump in front of a train even though I live next to a metro station.

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024

I can't find that thread again. Do you know where to find it?