• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clarelively

clarelively

dead girl walking
Aug 5, 2019
Just like the title, my question is how many mgs of potassium chloride for it to be lethal?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and letmeseethedeath
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Is potassium chloride painful when injected into the vein?

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
If you are not under anesthesia when the Potassium Chloride is given, it will be intensely painful. Cardiac arrest will come quickly, but not before you feel excruciating pain.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
No clue but I know it can be fatal. I was looking at doing it with insulin needles but I need a good source of PC that would be injectable, but many people said they needed to use drip bags.
If you are not under anesthesia when the Potassium Chloride is given, it will be intensely painful. Cardiac arrest will come quickly, but not before you feel excruciating pain.
Do I need a IV drip bag?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
IV is very painful at the site and vein you're injecting it into. And you physically can't swallow enough potassium to kill yourself.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
It will be painful. That being said, the lethal dose intravenously would be 35 mg. Please realize though that it will be painful if you are not already in an anesthetized state.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and clarelively
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
No clue but I know it can be fatal. I was looking at doing it with insulin needles but I need a good source of PC that would be injectable, but many people said they needed to use drip bags.

Do I need a IV drip bag?

KCL is last drug of lethal injection of death penalty. It is also used in animal euthanasia. But when the animals are under anesthesia. absolutely painful. But I'm curious about what will happen if it is used with lidocaine.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019

Can injecting lidocaine solve the problem? I think it is a very good method if it solves.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Lidocaine may help but there are no guarantees of how much it will help. I suggest OP do very thorough research of his own on Potassium Chloride. I have given the known lethal dose which is 35 mg IV. Especially study the mechanism by which potassium chloride works so you can understand it in detail and are fully aware of it's effects before trying to use it. This is not a drug most people would want to use alone to bring about death. You usually would be under first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, ImsooDone1N, TowerUpright and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Okay, first off potassium chloride or KCl isn't deadly at 35mg.. orally or Intravenously. In addition it's a terrible way to die. There was a reason the old 3-drug (sodium thiopental first to induce unconsciousness, 2nd, pancuronium bromide as a muscular paralytic & finally, 3rd- potassium Chloride to stop heart) lethal injection protocol used KCl as the final agent, only after inmate is unconscious & paralyzed. Orally it's ld50 is 2.5g/kg, so about 190g for a 160 lb adult. Intravenously it's ld50 (amout lethal to 50% of humans) is is 57-66mg/kg or about 30-35my/kg pos K ions. So it's 35mg/kg not 35mg total. It will be a horrible experience.

In the movie "law abiding citizen" Gerard Butlers character secretly switches the concentrations of drugs (likely omitting the sodium thiopental & increasing the KCl) used in the execution of one of the murders of his wife & daughter. No way to know wtf drugs were used in movie; but the final effects seem to be a from a much higher dose of KCl. It looks agonizing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Peeb and Sunset Limited
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
It is agonizing. No question about that. My dosage is based off of a pure form of potassium chloride (crystallized powder form at near 100 percent purity) Many of the available forms like those used by veterinarians are only 10 percent. You could end up having to IV five or more of those 20ml solutions to kill a human. Not the most joyful way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, first off potassium chloride or KCl isn't deadly at 35mg.. orally or Intravenously. In addition it's a terrible way to die. There was a reason the old 3-drug (sodium thiopental first to induce unconsciousness, 2nd, pancuronium bromide as a muscular paralytic & finally, 3rd- potassium Chloride to stop heart) lethal injection protocol used KCl as the final agent, only after inmate is unconscious & paralyzed. Orally it's ld50 is 2.5g/kg, so about 190g for a 160 lb adult. Intravenously it's ld50 (amout lethal to 50% of humans) is is 57-66mg/kg or about 30-35my/kg pos K ions. So it's 35mg/kg not 35mg total. It will be a horrible experience.

In the movie "law abiding citizen" Gerard Butlers character secretly switches the concentrations of drugs (likely omitting the sodium thiopental & increasing the KCl) used in the execution of one of the murders of his wife & daughter. No way to know wtf drugs were used in movie; but the final effects seem to be a from a much higher dose of KCl. It looks agonizing.

Can injecting lidocaine solve the problem?
It is agonizing. No question about that. My dosage is based off of a pure form of potassium chloride (crystallized powder form at near 100 percent purity) Many of the available forms like those used by veterinarians are only 10 percent. You could end up having to IV five or more of those 20ml solutions to kill a human. Not the most joyful way to go.

Do you know about propofol?

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I doubt Lidocaine alone will solve the problem. You could CTB off of Propofol by itself. If you are going through the trouble to source these drugs, why not look into a pain free method that could be done with a single drug like Fentanyl or Herion? Potassium Chloride requires a level of expertise to use and you have to be anesthetized to not suffer agonizing pain before cardiac failure. This is not a drug you would use on your own. Someone would have to help you by administering once you are under.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Lidocaine will not help the problem; actually it could even hasten things. Lidocaine is well known as a local anesthetic (dentists call it novocaine; through they use other local anesthetics too like bupivicaine) however lidocaine itself has cardiovascular effects. An injection of IV lidocaine would cause an immediate decrease in blood pressure & heart rate. In animals convulsions also occurred following IV lidocaine. Propofol or "Diprivan" aka milk or amnesia Is a very unique drug. It causes anesthesia but it's not potent, short lasting & requires constant monitoring from an anesthesiologist to be effective. Additionally Michael Jackson was one of the only known cases of propofol abuse. Typical anesthesia is a fentanyl analog like remifentanil, alfentanil or sufentanil + a potent hypnotic Benzo like midazolam, which both have to be titrated & constantly monitored by an anesthesiologist.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sunset Limited and blackflag1
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Lidocaine will not help the problem; actually it could even hasten things. Lidocaine is well known as a local anesthetic (dentists call it novocaine; through they use other local anesthetics too like bupivicaine) however lidocaine itself has cardiovascular effects. An injection of IV lidocaine would cause an immediate decrease in blood pressure & heart rate. In animals convulsions also occurred following IV lidocaine. Propofol or "Diprivan" aka milk or amnesia Is a very unique drug. It causes anesthesia but it's not potent, short lasting & requires constant monitoring from an anesthesiologist to be effective. Additionally Michael Jackson was one of the only known cases of propofol abuse. Typical anesthesia is a fentanyl analog like remifentanil, alfentanil or sufentanil + a potent hypnotic Benzo like midazolam, which both have to be titrated & constantly monitored by an anesthesiologist.
My guess is they desire to administer immediately after going under. At any rate, it is not really a feasible drug to use because you would need a person to administer it once you are under. Only a sadomasochistic person would want to dose up with just Potassium Chloride alone to CTB. With most common forms being 10 percent or less, they would have at least 120ml or better of solution to administer for it to work. Not so sure anybody could keep pushing the syringe once the pain started.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and clarelively
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
@blackflag1 @ImsooDone1N thanks guys.

In fact, if I could find propofol, it would definitely be my method. This is usually the choice of anesthetists in my country for suicide. Not very easy to access. But I know drug addicts use it to get high. Maybe a drug dealer can sell it.

Even if I couldn't find the lethal dose, I could choose other methods with a dose that would knock me out. Jumping, full suspension, train... Solves many problems. Especially SI. I wish I had access to one of these. Propofol, ketamine, lidocaine, sodium thiopental. Thank you very much for your comments. It's good that you're here.

Last edited:
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
If you were considering KCl, then I would assume N is not an option for you? But Is SN not available where you are? I saw a 200g bottle of >99.9% SN at a popular chain store in the US. idk maybe Walmart- It was only $20. Propofol might work in high doses or esp when recklessly combined with redundant anesthesia like alfentanil (Alfenta/Rapifen) and midazolam (Versed/Dormicum). But not many people die from propofol alone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
If you were considering KCl, then I would assume N is not an option for you? But Is SN not available where you are? I saw a 200g bottle of >99.9% SN at a popular chain store in the US. idk maybe Walmart- It was only $20. Propofol might work in high doses or esp when recklessly combined with redundant anesthesia like alfentanil (Alfenta/Rapifen) and midazolam (Versed/Dormicum). But not many people die from propofol alone.

Many anesthetists and anesthesia technicians in my country committed suicide with this method. even a nurse who didn't want to suffer from kidney pain just while sleeping died with a small dose. I talked to a doctor friend about it. He said 400 mg propofol would be lethal without respiratory support. Please check my topic. Your ideas are important to me.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/propofol.23506/

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Propofol will indeed work. You would fall asleep and not wake up. There have been people known to die from it under doctor supervision. Any of the anesthetics are quite dangerous and can lead to a successful CTB without pain. Those are classes of drugs l have little experience with though. It takes a very specialized individual to use them in a medical setting safely where the goal is not to end up dead.
Heroin should be very easily available in Turkey. That would be a great choice with which to CTB.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Propofol will indeed work. You would fall asleep and not wake up. There have been people known to die from it under doctor supervision. Any of the anesthetics are quite dangerous and can lead to a successful CTB without pain. Those are classes of drugs l have little experience with though. It takes a very specialized individual to use them in a medical setting safely where the goal is not to end up dead.
Heroin should be very easily available in Turkey. That would be a great choice with which to CTB.

Drug addicts were using this anesthetic. Can he be found at drug dealers? I have a feeling it's easier to find than Nembutal.

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Propofol is not a commonly abused drug here in the US. If you combine it with H, the you will CTB easily and painlessly. H should be easily available in Turkey. It was all over the place in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait when I was in those countries. You could keep it simple and CTB on H alone or if you want to get a little more exotic, throw in a benzo with it. Clonazepam is a very common choice to combine with H and should be available there in Turkey as well.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Propofol is not a commonly abused drug here in the US. If you combine it with H, the you will CTB easily and painlessly. H should be easily available in Turkey. It was all over the place in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait when I was in those countries.

Everything is OTC here buddy , you're right. Some junkie uses propofol to get high. Especially health workers. I see them on Twitter. I've even seen people write poems for it :)) In fact, I need to investigate Istanbul's drug market thoroughly for propofol. Would you prefer propofol?

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
If I was going to CTB, I would personally not bother with Propofol. It is not as common here though I do have access to it. I would stick to drugs that I know better. H should be available there and anything over 350mg and over is fatal. Some people have done a gram of it to CTB. It works in minutes at that massive dose.
If that many people are abusing Propofol there, I am sure there have been quite a few deaths from it.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
If I was going to CTB, I would personally not bother with Propofol. It is not as common here though I do have access to it. I would stick to drugs that I know better. H should be available there and anything over 350mg and over is fatal. Some people have done a gram of it to CTB. It works in minutes at that massive dose.
If that many people are abusing Propofol there, I am sure there have been quite a few deaths from it.

You are absolutely right. A poor nurse died with a small dose just to get rid of her kidney pains. There are those who just injected and died to get high.

I trust you. Then it's easier to find H. I don't have to deal with P. Is the lethal dose 350 mg?

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Anything over 350mg of pure H is fatal for most people. Many people do a whole gram to CTB which is Overkill but works in minutes.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Anything over 350mg of pure H is fatal for most people. Many people do a whole gram to CTB which is Overkill but works in minutes.

So I have to be sure of H purity. Probably can't test it. How much should I increase the dose considering the purity of H? How low can the purity of H be?

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Propofol certainly can do the job without "respiratory support" (which is the anesthesiologists duty to monitor). But I would not guarantee it. I have some experience with opioids, including H. In general, if it's medical grade diamorphine- 350mg IV & you will be gone before you even know it. But street heroin varies significantly. There are even different types of heroin (technically all heroin, but some is a base (#3)and some is the more desirable #4 which is a hydrochloride salt). In certain places in the us there is even a crude form of heroin called black tar heroin, which only comes from Mexico & only appears on the west coast. Purity ranges from 1% to 99%, so if you choose black market/ street heroin (vs Diaphin) you need to know your source or have it tested. A lab in Spain called energy control will test any chemical you send them a sample of for a Modest fee. In Switzerland there are harm reduction facilities that test drugs w/ no legal repercussions. Most opiate overdoses are accidental. If you can't have your drugs tested... caveat emptor.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sunset Limited
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
The United States imports 1000's & 1000's of metric tons of opium every year from Turkey. It should not be too hard to acquire H there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sunset Limited