• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Turkey will have a much better grade than black tar too. Being in Turkey, I doubt he will encounter the garbage varieties found in the US.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Turkey will have a much better grade than black tar too. Being in Turkey, I doubt he will encounter the garbage varieties found in the US.
Facts! I got some amazing #3 in Turkey. The stuff in the Northeast US is only #4 tan powder; ranges from meh to fire. Lotta fentanyl lately though. Last 3 bags I tested were positive for diamorphine & morphine, but also positive for fentanyl. The stuff in Turkey will be high purity, real heroin. Kinda wish I'd a few points rn; just to check out for a few hours. (I'm not doing well atm)- but that's not the topic here

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sunset Limited and blackflag1
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I hope you don't check out my friend. Your knowledge will help many others and I enjoy your posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited and ImsooDone1N
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Propofol certainly can do the job without "respiratory support" (which is the anesthesiologists duty to monitor). But I would not guarantee it. I have some experience with opioids, including H. In general, if it's medical grade diamorphine- 350mg IV & you will be gone before you even know it. But street heroin varies significantly. There are even different types of heroin (technically all heroin, but some is a base (#3)and some is the more desirable #4 which is a hydrochloride salt). In certain places in the us there is even a crude form of heroin called black tar heroin, which only comes from Mexico & only appears on the west coast. Purity ranges from 1% to 99%, so if you choose black market/ street heroin (vs Diaphin) you need to know your source or have it tested. A lab in Spain called energy control will test any chemical you send them a sample of for a Modest fee. In Switzerland there are harm reduction facilities that test drugs w/ no legal repercussions. Most opiate overdoses are accidental. If you can't have your drugs tested... caveat emptor.

H has seized the police in his operations. Accordingly, the purity of H varies between 5% and 15%. Of course, I'm talking about the street sellers. Accordingly, I make the lowest percentage. Can I make CTB with 7gr H?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Well, Assuming you get 5% purity (I Think it will be stronger) .1g=5mg, 1g=50mg, so 7grams of 5% H would probably do the job. Especially if combined with another cns depressant like a benzo, barb, ghb - even alcohol it becomes significantly more deadly. However being a user 5% is useable for getting high... however 7g of powder is a lot. How would you administer it? Fortunately heroin hydrochloride (#4) is highly water soluble. 10g of Diaphin dissolves completely in 100ml of water. But that's 100% pure diamorphine.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Potassium chloride is supposed to stop the heart, at which point one ought to lose consciousness anyway. All pain ought to stop seconds after the heart stops. As a friend of mine once said "drop like a sack of potatoes". Even before death.

The lethal injection protocol, of which there are many, also calls for a barbiturate, often Nembutal, but the dose is lower than used in euthanasia and its just meant to induce a loss of consciousness and let the potassium chloride do the actual killing. Again, once the heart stops the other drugs make no difference. You can also be rendered unconscious by taking a heavy dose of Xanax. Xanax is no Nembutal but it will put you to sleep, it just wont cause respiratory depression like Nembutal does.

Last edited: