K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
ok so I have SN. I dont have metoclopramide but Meclizine. will this work? I also have tagamet
m on antidepressants and such. i cant tke life anymore. i just want peace. I'm 300 lbs and wnt to make sure i take enough beuse i dont want to end up n the hosptal again . I plan on doing it t home in my own bed

Reactions: pleasethistime and Lifeisatrap
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I'm sorry. I don't think anti-histamines are strong enough. What country are you from where you can't get meto?

You are of course free to try it without meto. But don't expect it to be pleasant at all. A lot of vomiting and probably a lot of pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Anima
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
it says meclizine is an antiemetic
im from the usa. where can i get it
where can i get it

Last edited:
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
It needs to be a dopamine antagonist.

It should be on eBay quite easily. There is a greek seller there I believe.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
where can i get it
If you choose to go with eBay you can search for "lepou88" or "fredasstore" stores. The antiemetics you are looking for is called Primperan.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Anima and throwaway777
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
thanks so mezclizine wont work?
thanks so mezclizine wont work?

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
ok guess ill have to order meto

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
NO, IT WILL NOT WORK. You need the specified drug and you need to take EXACTLY how it is outlined in the Peaceful Pill Handbook and on the Megathread. Meto is the generic term for Reglan. If you have insurance, you can go to a doctor and should be able to get a prescription easily, unless you are already taking an anti-psychotic like Seroquel or Zyprexa. Just tell them you get migraines, and you've been prescribed it in the past for the nasuea that comes with them. To really make it believable, ask if you can get a script for Imitrex, which specifically targets the head pain in migraines. Act like you're going for an Academy award and you should get both no problem. Just get rid of the Imitrex script and fill the Reglan one. I just posted in another thread how people on this site do not understand how medications work together, and for this method it is very important to take all the steps. You see a lot of threads about people failing, usually because they didn't follow the instructions. It is literally a recipe for death. If you're making a cake you can't swap baking soda for baking powder. They work differently, and your cake will be shit. For the SN method, so will your attempt - you will likely end up rolling on the floor in pain and puking all over yourself.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, saw_him, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
NO, IT WILL NOT WORK. You need the specified drug and you need to take EXACTLY how it is outlined in the Peaceful Pill Handbook and on the Megathread. Meto is the generic term for Reglan. If you have insurance, you can go to a doctor and should be able to get a prescription easily, unless you are already taking an anti-psychotic like Seroquel or Zyprexa. Just tell them you get migraines, and you've been prescribed it in the past for the nasuea that comes with them. To really make it believable, ask if you can get a script for Imitrex, which specifically targets the head pain in migraines. Act like you're going for an Academy award and you should get both no problem. Just get rid of the Imitrex script and fill the Reglan one. I just posted in another thread how people on this site do not understand how medications work together, and for this method it is very important to take all the steps. You see a lot of threads about people failing, usually because they didn't follow the instructions. It is literally a recipe for death. If you're making a cake you can't swap baking soda for baking powder. They work differently, and your cake will be shit. For the SN method, so will your attempt - you will likely end up rolling on the floor in pain and puking all over yourself.

Finally some intelligent albeit 'tough love' responses. I appreciate this.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni, Boochky, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
ok im ordering meto.....do u have a link to the "recipe"

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
It's in the mega thread, and I read it awhile ago, so no, sorry, I can't provide a link. But try that thread because I think that's where I saw it. It's not hard to follow, but it takes a couple days of preparing. Anything worth doing, is worth doing right!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Escaper Boy and Soul
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Finally some intelligent albeit 'tough love' responses. I appreciate this.
Yeah, I thought about starting a kinder, gentler thread on how important drug interactions are. I also see a lot of unnecessary concern over developing EPS in the final 20 minutes of life by taking meto with an anti-psychotic for the SN method. Those side effects take really high doses over a prolonged period of time to develop. It can happen sooner, but it's pretty rare. Plus, why worry? Ive never heard of it being painful, and you'll be dead soon anyway. I'm just a raging bitch right now so I'm waiting for a time when I'm not so it will benefit the most people. I'm like "Old Man Yells at Cloud," from the Simpsons right now.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, woxihuanni, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah, I thought about starting a kinder, gentler thread on how important drug interactions are. I also see a lot of unnecessary concern over developing EPS in the final 20 minutes of life by taking meto with an anti-psychotic for the SN method. Those side effects take really high doses over a prolonged period of time to develop. It can happen sooner, but it's pretty rare. Plus, why worry? Ive never heard of it being painful, and you'll be dead soon anyway. I'm just a raging bitch right now so I'm waiting for a time when I'm not so it will benefit the most people. I'm like "Old Man Yells at Cloud," from the Simpsons right now.

Well this site needs more "raging bitch" responses sometimes. Too much of a snowflake mentality here.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774, Nullm and 5 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Well this site needs more "raging bitch" responses sometimes. Too much of a snowflake mentality here.
That's interesting you say that, because it's a term my generation, the X, uses mostly to describe younger generations, and it's not positive. I get the sense there are a lot of young people on here who are depressed and with the world the way it is, OF COURSE THEY ARE. I think it's actually mentally healthy to be depressed right now, and I'm sure people's individual reasons are justified and "rational," even if it's depression talking rather than terminal illness or chronic pain. Mental health treatment is so crappy everywhere it just makes sense to me that people see no alternative to ctb. But one thing I learned from people who have more of a physical piece to the suffering is that you need to have your affairs in order. Part of that should be that you don't cause further damage to yourself. Now I'm a hypocrite in that area because I find new and better ways to fuck up my life (and luck finds me too, even if it's bad.) I guess I feel like ctb is not to be trifled with it. So when I lay it out for people, I feel like I'm letting them know, if you do SN properly you WILL DIE and it's just not appropriate as a gesture.

Another EDIT: It's also not appropriate as a gesture because if followed properly, it's reliable and pretty painless according to PPeH and some members herd.So if you're not serious and you're discussing it or buying it, it's making it that much harder for those who really need it and will follow through. Cut your wrists or take like 10-15 valium if you need that cry for help (which is still a valid one IMHO,) but you won't die. Edit: Let's just say the odds are against it, nothing is ever 100%. And it's just really groundbreaking that a site like this exists. I can't stand that people with suicidal thoughts or mental illnesses have almost nowhere to get support for such feelings if they don't have major money for mental health services.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Boochky, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
That's interesting you say that, because it's a term my generation, the X, uses mostly to describe younger generations, and it's not positive. I get the sense there are a lot of young people on here who are depressed and with the world the way it is, OF COURSE THEY ARE. I think it's actually mentally healthy to be depressed right now, and I'm sure people's individual reasons are justified and "rational," even if it's depression talking rather than terminal illness or chronic pain. Mental health treatment is so crappy everywhere it just makes sense to me that people see no alternative to ctb. But one thing I learned from people who have more of a physical piece to the suffering is that you need to have your affairs in order. Part of that should be that you don't cause further damage to yourself. Now I'm a hypocrite in that area because I find new and better ways to fuck up my life (and luck finds me too, even if it's bad.) I guess I feel like ctb is not to be trifled with it. So when I lay it out for people, I feel like I'm letting them know, if you do SN properly you WILL DIE and it's just not appropriate as a gesture.

Another EDIT: It's also not appropriate as a gesture because if followed properly, it's reliable and pretty painless according to PPeH and some members herd.So if you're not serious and you're discussing it or buying it, it's making it that much harder for those who really need it and will follow through. Cut your wrists or take like 10-15 valium if you need that cry for help (which is still a valid one IMHO,) but you won't die. Edit: Let's just say the odds are against it, nothing is ever 100%. And it's just really groundbreaking that a site like this exists. I can't stand that people with suicidal thoughts or mental illnesses have almost nowhere to get support for such feelings if they don't have major money for mental health services.

Apparently I'm generation Z (whatever that means). Yes political correctness and social justice warriors are the cancer of my generation in my opinion. The true downfall of rational and reasonable thought.

This post is so good and informative oh my lawd.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 2 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Apparently I'm generation Z (whatever that means). Yes political correctness and social justice warriors are the cancer of my generation in my opinion. The true downfall of rational and reasonable thought.

This post is so good and informative oh my lawd.
Well thank you. I think the "snowflakes" would be the millennials. It's up to you all to turn it around. Ha ha.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Well thank you. I think the "snowflakes" would be the millennials. It's up to you all to turn it around. Ha ha.

Haha, nah in time they'll see. Hard to convince people that are brainwashed by mutually accepted "social norms" and political correctness these days.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Lifeisatrap and Ruffian
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
If i fight through vomiting you think one cam succeed within 15 hours? Or will vomiting make one fail as sn is vomitted out?

Reactions: Baskol1