• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jjnsjso44458

jjnsjso44458

Feb 23, 2024
I feel hopeless. I visited home recently and saw my family and felt guilty for wanting to end my life so bad. My dog recently died and my mom was an emotional wreck. It's been a month and she tears up when talking about him. I miss him a a lot as well. We cremated him and keep his ashes in an urn in the house. When my mom left the room I opened the urn to see what his ashes look like, just out of some morbid curiosity I guess. I started crying once I saw his ashes not just because I was grieving, but also I imagined myself as those ashes, just cremated. I've been suicidal since thirteen years old, and have felt hopeless each growing day. I stopped talking about it with my family since I don't want to worry them, especially my mom. I've been getting better hiding it. Everyone thinks I'm better especially since I started back up on medication, but every day I still feel hopeless and stuck. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a nightmare. It's been getting especially more difficult since thinking about those ashes and how I can end up like that. This may be horrible to think about but I wish my family hated me and I that I have no one. Don't get me wrong - I'm immensely grateful for the love my family has for me, but I also feel unworthy and guilty for these feelings. Guess I just wanted to vent on here since this is the only place I can do that. I feel like I just need a little trigger and will end it all. I've always secretly wanted someone close to me to just tell me to end it all already since that will give me a push. I hate feeling like this and don't know how much more I can take.

narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
This is a little late, but I saw your post in the similar threads section of another post, and thought I should respond.
I'm so sorry about your dog passing away, pets really are the best, and my dog is one of the things that keeps me here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your dog passing- the animals we have alongside us are the purest form of love I think we can ever experience. I know that the days aren't easy, with the circumstances making it no better, but just know will always mean more than cremated remains.
I say this because the same applies for your dog, no? The memories held within that urn have not lost their meaning, and neither will you.

Even if the days are cold and dark, you have support, even from afar. Stay strong.

<3

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're worthy to ur family and we're here for you too. :heart: