£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Been laying in my bed for a week or maybe more now, I feel so empty, I feel so angry. I just feel like doing nothing. I just feel like laying down and crying forever. I've isolated myself from nearly everyone I last talked to my friend yesterday but they got pissed off because I was being to like not putting effort In. Gosh I have no clue on what to do I keep feeling like I'm about to pass out and I begin to feel dizzy and I just keep thinking over and over again I'm literally rotting in my room right now I hope I die in my sleep

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiMif, dyn00ss, Sannti and 4 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
You're going through so much pain right now, you're doing the best you can. It was wrong for your friend to say you're not making an effort. I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to. 💙 I care about you.

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss and £v£1yn
£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
You're going through so much pain right now, you're doing the best you can. It was wrong for your friend to say you're not making an effort. I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to. 💙 I care about you.
Thank you this means alot to me, its nice to know that you have someone. I appreciate you.

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss and puella
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Been laying in my bed for a week or maybe more now, I feel so empty, I feel so angry. I just feel like doing nothing. I just feel like laying down and crying forever. I've isolated myself from nearly everyone I last talked to my friend yesterday but they got pissed off because I was being to like not putting effort In. Gosh I have no clue on what to do I keep feeling like I'm about to pass out and I begin to feel dizzy and I just keep thinking over and over again I'm literally rotting in my room right now I hope I die in my sleep
Me too. Ive been in bed for weeks now, chronically depressed, not eaten or washed for days.
I'm sorry your friend got angry with you. The last you you need when crushed by life is negativity from others.
Does your friend know how much you are suffering ?

Reactions: dyn00ss
£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Me too. Ive been in bed for weeks now, chronically depressed, not eaten or washed for days.
I'm sorry your friend got angry with you. The last you you need when crushed by life is negativity from others.
Does your friend know how much you are suffering ?
No they don't know actually. Since we are in the same boat, feel free to message me. I wouldn't mind talking to you. I feel like you would understand

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and dyn00ss