• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bsbsb12

Apr 22, 2020
I have a feeling that OCD things can influence the reality. So I can't do what I want, can't buy what I want. Sometimes I get OCD thoughts even with feeling of touches on my body and flashes in my eyes. I scared I don't know what it is. Medication doesn't work.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well I'm really compulsive but still don't suffer from OCD so I can't help that much but if your meds don't work, you should probably get a new doctor and new magic pills.
I have BPD disorder and pills don't seem to work either. Hate it so much!

Reactions: DFFP
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
OCD is horrible. I think it may be different for each person but those symptoms sound very different to how I suffer.
With me it's about the number of times I do certain things, it has to be in multiples of four, or the the world will end. At least, that's how it feels. I've never found anything to counter it so I just live with it. I'm very good at hiding it in company, but hiding it gives me massive stress because I can't indulge in the rituals that keep the world in order.
TBH it makes me feel like a card carrying nutter.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFFP and demuic
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Apparently exposure therapy and certain medications are suppose to help

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I have it bad too. That and ptsd is why I must ctb. I was cursed by the gods, though blessed with a face like Narcissus. Teased by a good life that's always been out of reach is awful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Apparently exposure therapy and certain medications are suppose to help
A high dose of Prozac disassociated me. And ofc all medications of that ilk have a tendency to poop out in the mid term and make things worse in the long term. Exposure therapy is horrific and makes things way worse in the short term. I understand the principle, but I'm tempted to think that in the long term the theory is unsound. There is growing evidence to support small doses of magic mushrooms.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
A high dose of Prozac disassociated me. And ofc all medications of that ilk have a tendency to poop out in the mid term and make things worse in the long term. Exposure therapy is horrific and makes things way worse in the short term. I understand the principle, but I'm tempted to think that in the long term the theory is unsound. There is growing evidence to support small doses of magic mushrooms.
Apparently Canada is starting trials into mushrooms for mental health treatment. Hopefully people in the future get better support than I did

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I have a feeling that OCD things can influence the reality. So I can't do what I want, can't buy what I want. Sometimes I get OCD thoughts even with feeling of touches on my body and flashes in my eyes. I scared I don't know what it is. Medication doesn't work.
Yes I used to have OCD but I got over it by doing what my brain told me not to do and keep at it. It fades believe me.

• Love
Reactions: DFFP and _Minsk
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
what about Anafranil(clomipramin)?