• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Also, to answer your question, in my second shoulder surgery, I needed four anchors drilled into the socket of my shoulder to repair and reattach my badly torn labrum which was torn completely off the bone, posteriorly from about the 12 to 6 o'clock position. I remember waking up from surgery trembling in pain, and throwing up because it hurt so bad. That is only one of about 13 other injuries of mine I sustained from attempting to serve my country as a US Navy SEAL when I was 20, which I'm still suffering from today, as they have progressively gotten worse and the operation on my shoulder was unsuccessful on top of that. Most of them have been in need of surgical intervention this whole time, but I was too preoccupied with fixing my right shoulder first. I have the same problem in my other shoulder, and my hip. Not to mention my bad clavicular joints, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles of course (I have torn cartilage in both knees and my left ankle as well). I've been living (and working) with a completely bone on bone shoulder for about the past six years now, which more than likely needs a total shoulder replacement at this point, and with literally no lumbar discs left to support my spinal column (severely progressed, degenerative disc disease). My spine is so stiff and in so much constant pain that I can barely walk or move now, it's ridiculous.

You'd think it ends there right? Well in 2017 I developed the most severe case of IBS-C in which my colon essentially stopped functioning the way it's supposed to, and there's no cure. Every day, every hour, every minute, I've been in cramping, constipated agony ever since then, unable to ever fully evacuate my bowels. It is the most excruciating torture you could ever imagine, and I have to deal with that, ON TOP of all of my other horrible orthopedic injuries.

It takes a lot for me to want to die, @lost_soul83, I think I have a pretty good taste of what it's like to suffer, and you should probably refrain from asking me in such a blatantly rude and uninvited, condescending manner next time, assuming I don't. Actually, that goes for posting on my threads in general. I'm ex-military, I don't tolerate disrespect.

I kind of wish all the atheists and agnostics who have disputed with me would read this too. Despite this extent of suffering and agony I'm in, I still don't blame God, God is good and He has nothing to do with it. This is the result of Satan and the evil that still inhabits this world. Despite this magnitude of pain, I still love my Savior more than anything, and know this is only temporary. That's how strong my faith is.
People are allowed to disagree with you.
No one knows what happened between you two privately for sure, so as far as the N situation goes, there's no saying who is delusional or what's what.

No one has to tolerate disrespect, ex military or not.

I don't think you should state your religious beliefs as facts either, suggesting the "atheists and agnostics" should read your words as if they are something to preach and follow. Just because you are in pain and don't blame God, doesn't make anyone else's belief or disbelief less valid. Nor anyone's negative feelings towards any "higher power."
A lot of your postings come across as highly sanctimonious and self-aggrandizing. I would tell you to take a look at yourself in the mirror before chastising others, but I think we both know that wouldn't help the situation.
Can't risk it being taken literally.

Just my opinion in having come across many of your posts. Not sure why so many people just seem to smile and wave even when a post is worth an eyebrow raise. Or more than.

You certainly have as much right to be here as anyone else, but a little less myopia and a little more self-reflection could be advisable.

Reactions: EmotionallyUnstable, VeraEllen, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Just so everyone here knows, before Taylor here got his "dad" to buy him his N, he begged and pleaded with me to buy it for him. I said no and he never talked to me again.

Omg I am so sorry! Am I bothering you?
Lost soul, i apologize, i had no idea there were certain behaviours going on here, but many have kindly opened my eyes to it. Sorry you had to experience that at all.

Reactions: Vidar33 and LastFlowers
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Lost soul, i apologize, i had no idea there were certain behaviours going on here, but many have kindly opened my eyes to it. Sorry you had to experience that at all.
It's okay, I'm not worried about it, but thanks! Have a great day!

Reactions: LastFlowers
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Envy and hatred, is some powerful stuff that everyone has inside of them. It's a part of human nature, I think. Perhaps something that was once useful when our ancestors were living like chimps. But unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to look past those things by thinking in a logical way and understanding more about how the world works. When I was younger, I was a slave to envy and hatred. And then after awhile, my mind developed to a point where my brain started operating on logic. So I realized, being envious of others doesn't make sense if they are not hurting you. And from my experiences in life, I realized, the grass is never greener on the other side and that nothing in this world is free. Everyone pays their dues, sooner or later. It's kind of like, karma in a way. A lot of people's lives seem like heaven from the outside looking in... But that's just an illusion. And even if someone's life is heaven, it's not going to stay that way. Entropy destroys everything and everyone. And one of the worst experiences in life is living in heaven and being dragged into hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shining Angel
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I hate my life aswell, but the key word here is 'my'. I absolutely hate this idea among some of you that the rest of society is wrong for enjoying life.

You guys are just as bad and annoying as the extreme pro-life people.
How about you focus on your own goddamn life instead of trying to find a definition for life that fits your personal situation and narrative.

Everyone lives a different life and everyone has a different perspective on it.

Reactions: Empty Smile, Caycee, DepressionsAHo and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hate my life aswell, but the key word here is 'my'. I absolutely hate this idea among some of you that the rest of society is wrong for enjoying life.

You guys are just as bad and annoying as the extreme pro-life people.
How about you focus on your own goddamn life instead of trying to find a definition for life that fits your personal situation and narrative.

Everyone lives a different life and everyone has a different perspective on it.

I don't know. You could say, a German living in Nazi Germany who is able to enjoy life, has some serious issues.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know. You could say, a German living in Nazi Germany who is able to enjoy life, has some serious issues.

That is your opinion. I really am not in the mood to go in a politics debate. My initial point stands. Stop trying to find one definition for life. You guys have a serious case of confirmation bias. You think your view is 100% the correct one so everybody else who doesn't fit that is apparently wrong.

Reactions: Empty Smile