• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I was just thinking about this today, why does everything revolve around trying to extend the life of literally everything around us (your life, your pet's life, your car's life via oil changes etc., even your on the verge of death 80 year old grandma's life) when we know damn well this is a suffering, and dying world. Why do we insist on suffering and extending the life of literally everything for as long as possible, despite that suffering?

I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all. That's not how I operate, nor will it ever be. I knew ever since I was old enough to cognitively think for myself, that I only wanted to be here for as long as I comfortably could, or until something went horribly wrong, and you'd have to be some sort of idiot to think being a creaky old 65+ year old is an enjoyable quality of life. (No offense to any old timers here, rather, much respect. I couldn't do it.)

I guess I'm just ranting here because I don't agree with the whole "life is precious and we have to extend it for as long as possible, at all costs", pro-life stance that is the society we live in. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to suffer anymore, and choosing to end that suffering. I feel it is a very natural part of life, and that is a very natural, and human response.

Look at me, for example. I was never one to boast or come across as arrogant or vain by any means, but obviously I know I'm genetically gifted. I could've been a movie star or something and still could if I wanted to, but I've reached a point of my life where I'm in constant irreparable agony, and I just don't want it anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter what you've been given or what society tells you, don't feel bad for wanting out. It's a very natural part of life, and ultimately I believe that is your very basic right as a human being.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: killmekillu3, dinkyjester, peaches and 36 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Not sure if that's boasting or a healthy confidence ;)
"obviously I know I'm genetically gifted. I could've been a movie star or something and still could if I wanted to"

• Yay!
Reactions: Fatality, About_to_Go, Johnnythefox and 7 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Not sure if that's boasting or a healthy confidence ;)
"obviously I know I'm genetically gifted. I could've been a movie star or something and still could if I wanted to"
Lol what I was trying to get across is that it would be wrong to say that I'm not, I'm not stupid or blind haha. I just wanted to use that as an example that it doesn't matter what you have or what you look like, no one is immune to suffering in this life.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Things2do1st&ThenCtb, Loli, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
S

StoleYoWaifu

May 9, 2019
Yup... I agree with you,

I'm having more issues with all the pain that I'm gonna cause to my family/friends than the idea of dying (I feel rather happy knowing that I'll end with all this shit)

Man life is a pain in the ass lol

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Partial-Elf, DaniDee and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Yup... I agree with you,

I'm having more issues with all the pain that I'm gonna cause to my family/friends than the idea of dying (I feel rather happy knowing that I'll end with all this shit)

Man life is a pain in the ass lol
That's exactly the same situation on my end, I wrote a 32 page letter explaining everything and my stance as I said above, so they have a better understanding of my character and view on life. That way I don't cause as much emotional damage.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Vidar33
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I was just thinking about this today, why does everything revolve around trying to extend the life of literally everything around us (your life, your pet's life, your car's life via oil changes etc., even your on the verge of death 80 year old grandma's life) when we know damn well this is a suffering, and dying world. Why do we insist on suffering and extending the life of literally everything for as long as possible, despite that suffering?

I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all. That's not how I operate, nor will it ever be. I knew ever since I was old enough to cognitively think for myself, that I only wanted to be here for as long as I comfortably could, or until something went horribly wrong, and you'd have to be some sort of idiot to think being a creaky old 65+ year old is an enjoyable quality of life.

I guess I'm just ranting here because I don't agree with the whole "life is precious and we have to extend it for as long as possible, at all costs, pro-life stance that is the society we live in. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to suffer anymore, and choosing to end that suffering. I feel it is a very natural part of life, and that is a very natural, and human response.

Look at me for example. I was never one to boast or come across as arrogant or vain by any means, but obviously I know I'm genetically gifted. I could've been a movie star or something and still could if I wanted to, but I've reached a point of my life where I'm in constant irreparable agony, and I just don't want it anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter what you've been given or what society tells you, don't feel bad for wanting out. It's a very natural part of life, and ultimately I believe that is your very basic right as a human being.
So where have things gone horribly wrong for you?? Do you have chronic pain issues? Are you an addict?? Do you even know what it's like to suffer a day in your life?? And now you've gotten someone else to buy N for you, that most of us couldn't even dream of affording, nor trick someone else into buying it for us!!! So I don't wanna hear your bragging.
That's exactly the same situation on my end, I wrote a 32 page letter explaining everything and my stance as I said above, so they have a better understanding of my character and view on life. That way I don't cause as much emotional damage.

If you think any length of a letter is gonna stop people from suffering as a result of you ctb, you're delusional.

• Wow
Reactions: peaches, LastFlowers, About_to_Go and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
So where have things gone horribly wrong for you?? Do you have chronic pain issues? Are you an addict?? Do you even know what it's like to suffer a day in your life?? And now you've gotten someone else to buy N for you, that most of us couldn't even dream of affording, nor trick someone else into buying it for us!!! So I don't wanna hear your bragging.

If you think any length of a letter is gonna stop people from suffering as a result of you ctb, you're delusional.
Go away, please.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: bayarea, Loli, LastFlowers and 5 others
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
For some reason society cares a great deal more about quantity of life than quality of life. It doesn't matter if you're a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient who can't remember her own name, or if you're terminally Ill and in chronic pain or if you're suicidal and desperately want to die. Society does it's best to force you to carry on. For what purpose? If a life isn't valued by the person living it then why does society see value in prolonging it?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, tiredandhuddledmass, Loli and 16 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Lol what I was trying to get across is that it would be wrong to say that I'm not, I'm not stupid or blind haha. I just wanted to use that as example that it doesn't matter what you have or what you look like, no one is immune to suffering in this life.
Ok Tom Cruise...:) i get your point completely. I joined under a month ago and if I'm completely honest i feel a great amount of guilt listening to everyones stories and everyones pain. Those who are very ill, physically disabled, living in horrible countries where there is no room to improve, poor, having lost someone close to them, the lgbt community and their struggles etc. I have not a single one of these issues and i feel i may be throwing away something someone else would love to have. I suppose in real life my situation is worse then anyone i know, but is not even close to being the worst here. What is wrong with me when so many have it worse? I didn't want to say that out loud because i hate when people tell you to appreciate what you have, but what if you can't? What if your just at a point your tired, and you have tried and even if things get "fixed" you just don't care anymore because even if something changes tomorrow, whatever has already happened has made your fate unavoidable? Those good things unfortunately cannot heal the bad, no matter how hard you try.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinkyjester, not-2-b-the-answer, thishappened and 11 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
For some reason society cares a great deal more about quantity of life than quality of life. It doesn't matter if you're a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient who can't remember her own name, or if you're terminally Ill and in chronic pain or if you're suicidal and desperately want to die. Society does it's best to force you to carry on. For what purpose? If a life isn't valued by the person living it then why does society see value in prolonging it?
Yes! Exactly!

And I'm not even saying I was never happy or never appreciated my life. Up until around 2013 or so, I was the happiest guy ever, so grateful to be alive and loved everything about my life and life in general. It's just impossible to believe it will stay that way forever, when we live in a dying world in which suffering, aging, and death is inevitable. I'd much rather just not be around for that portion of it. I've enjoyed it already for as long as I possibly could.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinkyjester, Journeytoletgo, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019

One comment does not give you insight into someone's whole life.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, About_to_Go, Partial-Elf and 7 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Ok Tom Cruise...:) i get your point completely. I joined under a month ago and if I'm completely honest i feel a great amount of guilt listening to everyones stories and everyones pain. Those who are very ill, physically disabled, living in horrible countries where there is no room to improve, poor, having lost someone close to them, the lgbt community and their struggles etc. I have not a single one of these issues and i feel i may be throwing away something someone else would love to have. I suppose in real life my situation is worse then anyone i know, but is not even close to being the worst here. What is wrong with me when so many have it worse? I didn't want to say that out loud because i hate when people tell you to appreciate what you have, but what if you can't? What if your just at a point your tired, and you have tried and even if things get "fixed" you just don't care anymore because even if something changes tomorrow, whatever has already happened has made your fate unavoidable? Those good things unfortunately cannot heal the bad, no matter how hard you try.
Right exactly, I think it comes down to what you, yourself consider an enjoyable quality of life or not. Everyone is different and has their own limits.
One comment does not give you insight into someone's whole life.
Thank you, she's just a hater lol.

• Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer, Partial-Elf and 3 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Disregard the nay-sayers, Taylor. It was a well-articulated post, and i was able to relate to the central ideas expressed.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Partial-Elf, Vidar33 and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
And now you've gotten someone else to buy N for you, that most of us couldn't even dream of affording, nor trick someone else into buying it for us!!! So I don't wanna hear your bragging.
Oh and just so everyone knows, I have no idea what this lady is talking about. I never tricked anyone into buying N for me, I got the money from my father, who is in the same position as me.
Disregard the nay-sayers, Taylor. It was a well-articulated post, and i was able to relate to the central ideas expressed.
Thanks! I know, there will always be nay-sayers and haters lol.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer, Partial-Elf and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
As a mechanic, I take offense at not wanting to extend the life of your vehicle haha. Cars can become amazing things with enough care. Nobody ever gets a heart attack or a stroke, gets a transplant, some much needed care, and becomes a world class athlete afterwards. Material things can always be improved to no end. Organisms though, usually go one way in general. If anything, their demise just gets postponed. The two should not be classified in the same sense.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, About_to_Go, Partial-Elf and 3 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
As a mechanic, I take offense at not wanting to extend the life of your vehicle haha. Cars can become amazing things with enough care. Nobody ever gets a heart attack or a stroke, gets a transplant, some much needed care, and becomes a world class athlete afterwards. Material things can always be improved to no end. Organisms though, usually go one way in general. If anything, their demise just gets postponed. The two should not be classified in the same sense.
Man that's a great point, and literally the premise of where I'm coming from. For the last five years of my life it's been new shoes, cool. New car, awesome! Same irreversibly pain ridden and progressively deteriorating body....sigh. :eh:

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer and weargon
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
32 pages?!?!?!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, About_to_Go, NoOneKnows and 2 others
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Man that's a great point, and literally the premise of where I'm coming from. For the last five years of my life it's been new shoes, cool. New car, awesome! Same irreversibly pain ridden and progressively deteriorating body....sigh. :eh:
Lol yep! I know the feeling. Bandaids on a wound. Life is a neat duality, because on one hand I fear growing old and going through more degration in health and quality of life, and on the other hand I think it's too slow and taking too long to be over with all this crap.
I hope that's double-spaced.
In 16 pt font.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Taylor and ArtVandelay
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Mine is like half a page in 12 pt lol
Damn, you people make me feel like a failure for not having one. I guess I should start writing it. Trippled spaced in 20 pt font? Just a "fucking cunts!!" pasted over and over or something I guess would do. LOL!

*Pardon my French

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, About_to_Go, SeekingSolace and 2 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I can't even write a sentence so yeah 32 pages is incredible to me

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I hope that's double-spaced.
Hand written in purple ink! I felt like writing it by hand would be more thoughtful and genuine, like "I know the pain I'll be causing you so I went to this extent, in effort to repay you".
Damn, you people make me feel like a failure for not having one. I guess I should start writing it. Trippled spaced in 20 pt font? Just a "fucking cunts!!" pasted over and over or something I guess would do. LOL!

*Pardon my French
That would be hilarious to write something as nonchalant as like, "btw, I forgot to take my clothes out of the dryer" :pfff:
Lol yep! I know the feeling. Bandaids on a wound. Life is a neat duality, because on one hand I fear growing old and going through more degration in health and quality of life, and on the other hand I think it's too slow and taking too long to be over with all this crap.
Right? Exactly. I guess I'd just consider myself on the former, extreme end of the spectrum like, I absolutely refuse to get old and watch my quality of life dwindle any further, peace homies.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, weargon and ArtVandelay
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Exactly! I can't even comprehend or begin to understand how anyone would ever dare live a day where they can't wipe their own ass. Reverting to a useless state no greater than that of a baby! I guess the wonderful thing with the human brain though is it just adapts to everything. So perhaps the flaw is that many people can't really see the big picture and accept the tiny little changes from one day to another without wondering where the hell their life is going.

Reactions: LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer and Taylor
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Hand written in purple ink! I felt like writing it by hand would be more thoughtful and genuine, like "I know the pain I'll be causing you so I went to this extent in effort to repay you".

I wouldn't want to cause them the additional pain of having to read my terrible handwriting. :))

*Pardon my French

This suicide note generator may be able to help you: https://www.porkjerky.com/free/suicide.php

• Yay!
Reactions: tiredandhuddledmass, not-2-b-the-answer, About_to_Go and 3 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Exactly! I can't even comprehend or begin to understand how anyone would ever dare live a day where they can't wipe their own ass. Reverting to a useless state no greater than that of a baby! I guess the wonderful thing with the human brain though is it just adapts to everything. So perhaps the flaw is that many people can't really see the big picture and accept the tiny little changes from one day to another without wondering where the hell their life is going.
And then there's me, where my brain is constantly screaming at me in plain English, "Dude!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! This is terrible! Get TF out of here!!" :pfff:
I wouldn't want to cause them the additional pain of having to read my terrible handwriting. :))
Lmao I definitely kept that same thought in mind, I have pretty legible and eye pleasing hand writing though, so I just took my time and was extra careful, and it turned out fine.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019

This suicide note generator may be able to help you: https://www.porkjerky.com/free/suicide.php

Since November 1st, 1993 I have lived a lie that I can no longer go on with. I have started each of the last 9332 days by convincing myself that McDonald's would bring back the Double ZestaBurger--if only for a limited time and at only select locations. It was the only way I could get myself out of bed and through the day.

Alas, I can no longer lie to myself about my future. I now accept that it is bleak. I do not control my destiny, nor my happiness. Like all of you, I am just a pawn in McDonald's global marketing plan. The same company that has returned the McRib 926 limited times in the last 25 years has never given my well-being a second thought.

Well, congratulations, you win. McDonald's 1, Alex 0. You have killed my will, spirit and soul; now my body will follow.

LOL! Wow. I think I just finished surfing the internet. I have seen it all now.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiredandhuddledmass, not-2-b-the-answer, Vidar33 and 5 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

Welcome to the Suffering Olympics!

• Yay!
Reactions: Username786, About_to_Go, Partial-Elf and 7 others