laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I could donate my penis for a person more luckiest
sincerely, you are an asshole
Meow meow
i don´t know why roseybird likes this
but i don't like it
you are stupid
University of Tennessee Knoxville has a body farm, there's 5 other body farms located in different regions of the USA. One thing of note is that the next of kin will have to be okay with you donating your body to the farm, or if you can get a legal will that can override it.
thanks a lot, i am not from eeuu
however, tkn you

Last edited:
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
so the issue with organ donation is that it has to be done immediately after death or the tissue will start to die. that is why if someone is brain dead but donating organs they will keep them on life support until they are actively harvesting their organs. if you are found minutes after your heart stopped and CPR is done and you are rushed to a hospital and put on life support, yes you could probably donate. but if you ctb in the middle of the night and no one finds you for a half hour or longer your tissue will have started to die and you would not be a viable candidate for donation
thanks a lot, good info

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
You can donate your body to science so instead of a funeral your body will be transferred to a medical center where students get to fiddle with your insides, as long as there isn't an autopsy performed.

Cheers

Geo
Do they accept suicides though? I called them today but they're not accepting any bodies til 25th of october, and also i'm kinda reluctant to just ask "hey, do you accept suicides?" xpxp i'm in uk, do you have an idea? I really really, really don't want a funeral, it's a shitshow... xd

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Jumper Geo
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
So pro-choice discrimination continues even after we die? Fuck that... another reason to die.

Reactions: Skathon and sadworld
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Do they accept suicides though? I called them today but they're not accepting any bodies til 25th of october, and also i'm kinda reluctant to just ask "hey, do you accept suicides?" xpxp i'm in uk, do you have an idea? I really really, really don't want a funeral, it's a shitshow... xd

After I posted I wondered if they would take a suicide, I'm not sure if they would accept anyone who died of a toxic substance for there own safety, I may be wrong. They may take suicides just like alcoholics and druggies it's your last wishes and at least you don't have to have a funeral, here's a link below.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
After I posted I wondered if they would take a suicide, I'm not sure if they would accept anyone who died of a toxic substance for there own safety, I may be wrong. They may take suicides just like alcoholics and druggies it's your last wishes and at least you don't have to have a funeral, here's a link below.

Cheers

Geo
Thank you so much ♡
It's not discrimination. The organs are no longer viable for use.
Even in case of H OD?

Last edited:
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
So pro-choice discrimination continues even after we die? Fuck that... another reason to die.
Sad but comic at the same time, because It's like create infinite loop: I am sad and I want to die and donate my body, but they not accept suicide bodies, so I want to die more because nobody accept me even my fuck body... and so on

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Forensic labs are in a dire need for younger bodies because they realistically display the affects of real life scenarios where police have to determine cause of death in a given environment. All they get is old people and that doesn't really tell anything or give the data they need. You can tell them you have a terminal illness and that you would like to donate your body to them.

Reactions: Skathon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Even in case of H OD?
Organs just don't last long once the body dies, and there are a lot of regulations about what substances were in the body. Local laws may differ on whether suicides or murders can be donated as well, but generally one would need to die in the hospital and of something that would not compromise the organs.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The only thing you'd be able to donate is your corneas. Everything else would require you to be on life support at the hospital. They can't harvest organs from an already dead body.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Organs just don't last long once the body dies, and there are a lot of regulations about what substances were in the body. Local laws may differ on whether suicides or murders can be donated as well, but generally one would need to die in the hospital and of something that would not compromise the organs.
Yup i meant more like medical school for anatomy study.

Reactions: Skathon and Ghost2211
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
no it's not possible. at least in most of the cases.
organ harvesting is done in a very short timeframe between clynical death and physical death of the body. as soon as your body dies, blood circulation stops and cells start to die off and at some point it becomes irreversible