Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sitting here thinking about getting my hair cut. I've been thinking about it forever for so many reasons. It's length is personally insane (has to be at least 3ft). It's thick and heavy. Tried to be curly despite being thick. I can brush it out perfect, then brush it 5mins later and there's new knots. My husband wanted my hair long. I'm still dealing with a concussion from a month ago, getting this weight off would be heaven.
But like I've explained to my husband, I have mental disorders. I haven't had a chance to develop independence. I don't have a car. I can't do things on my own. I'll even pay for it. But of course, even though it will relieve physical pain and make me mentally feel better, my hair is still not cut...
I can't this time because it's dyed (unless the rule changed) but with my hair being so long and their being so much of it, if I don't kms maybe donating it isn't a bad idea. My hair/organs on someone else though kind of creeps me out lol. So much for dying it this time, maybe I could use colored extensions. As if I need more work to do on my hair XD

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Venus13 and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You could call a hair stylist to see what the options are.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
You could see about raising money by chopping it off. I didn't have much hair anymore the first time I shaved my head, so I did it as part of a cystic fibrosis fundraiser.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra