• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
By donating whole blood frequently , your body must create new blood cells, and at the same time removing blood helps empty out trapped heavy metals and iron. Men in particular can have a lot of health issues from to much iron, as men do not have a menstrual cycle. Here is an interesting article on the benefits of giving blood. #6 may be of particular interest here.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Dromides

Dromides

Oct 24, 2019
Aye, can give some anecdotal evidence. When I donated blood for the first time I felt really calm the whole day (reduced blood pressure obviously) and refreshed the next morning. Some people can get dizzy or even faint so it's just my personal opinion.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
Aye, can give some anecdotal evidence. When I donated blood for the first time I felt really calm the whole day (reduced blood pressure obviously) and refreshed the next morning. Some people can get dizzy or even faint so it's just my personal opinion.
Yeah I feel the same... I have heard of people who can not tolerate blood donation though, as you mentioned dizzy, fainting, etc... glad you mentioned that. Seems their is risk with almost everything.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I come close to fainting just getting blood drawn at the doctors so I'm not sure how I'd manage donating. It's something I wouldn't mind trying tho.

E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
Hmm, interesting. Ill have to try this