• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

departindarkness

Mar 10, 2024
I'm home for a death in the family. It'll be the last time most of them see me so I'm really trying to be cheerful and happy.

I'm detoxing off of copious amounts of meth and heroin, which no doubt contribute to my desire to CTB. It's also making me a huge asshole.

But I'm trying.

I love y'all.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss... Good on you for the detoxing, I hope you can feel a bit better with time, no matter what you decide to do.

Best of luck with your plans, be safe.

tryingtoquietdown

tryingtoquietdown

it's too loud in my head
Mar 6, 2024
God, you've got some great endurance to be detoxing from both meth and heroin and still trying to be pleasant to be around. I commend you, but I'm also sorry you've been put in a situation where you have to put on a smile for a death in the family. I hope you're able to find comfort and peace. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: departindarkness
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
You got this! I think it's very kind of you to try to be cheerful around everyone. Hope thats worth something. I believe in you! :)

Reactions: departindarkness
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I wish you much success, I am sure you will make it. pm if you want

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
love you a hell of a lot back, even if i don't know you. thank you for trying your best, and i wish you peace and relief for any of the suffering this life made you endure

D

departindarkness

Mar 10, 2024
Everyone is super great in this forum. Like I'm kinda blown away. Thank you everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: escape_from_hell