• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Paradise

Paradise

Drown me in the sea
Apr 2, 2023
I started working my first job, and I noticed that when I don't make mistakes I'm not rewarded or praised. It's an expectation to do your job well. So if you think you're a failure 'cause no-one acknowledges your efforts think about how people not commenting on your accomplishments is an accomplishment in itself. Stay safe yall šŸ’œ

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
If u say ur depressed, ur dismissed. It's an unforgivable excuse. If u ctb, they say, "damn they should've given us some signs". Real hypocritical don't u think?

platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
I like this post, I've never looked at it that way. My parents have strict expectations for me and I get little praise for big accomplishments so I always thought that I've been doing something wrong but maybe im doing just enough. I guess people are too stressed focused on their own accomplishments that they don't have time to think about others efforts, which sucks but it could also be a good thing, a very relieving thought for when you don't get the reaction from others you were expecting.