• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
is there anyone i can talk to or anything i can do to make sure im getting the right product BEFORE buying it. the one im looking at now is $15 for 454g so it wouldnt be a total loss but a major annoyance.

no admin im not asking for someone to pm me as the first part might imply, just for someone to answer

edit: 99% pure sodium nitrite. does it matter what we're curing with it? i know its used for meat but if it says something specific does it matter?

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
edit: 99% pure sodium nitrite. does it matter what we're curing with it? i know its used for meat but if it says something specific does it matter?

No, the purity is all that matters.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
No, the purity is all that matters.
It's coming from the States but will be in an unmarked box and I'm in the bordering country. Typically it wouldn't be much of a problem but it's america, what's the chances of them stopping it and looking at it?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It's coming from the States but will be in an unmarked box and I'm in the bordering country. Typically it wouldn't be much of a problem but it's america, what's the chances of them stopping it and looking at it?
No idea what the chances are of customs inspecting the package and seizing the contents, this seems to be mainly based on random inspections and suspicious packages/addresses/etc. I'd look up the specific laws on what the penalties are for a private citizen trying to import it, if any. Customs is generally pretty good at what they do...but its not like you're ordering C-4 or a big ol' bag of cocaine. I know its restricted/regulated in Canada, but if its not out-and-out illegal, it might be worth a shot. I'm sorry you're having this problem and I wish you the very best of luck...

Reactions: autumnal
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for the help last night guys :) I wasn't feeling very good so answering was exactly my specialty lol.
The place I'm getting it from makes me have less anxiety about it because it could literally be anything. But I can't remember exactly but I think it's a good sized bottle so I'm scared the size might be a bit heavy and concern them but I don't see why. Of course I do have a second house I can send it to but it has mine and my husband name as the owners but we currently don't live there. Would that maybe help?