blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I am a highly affectionate guy so I would love a relationship, but I have always had zero desire for children. The natural instinct to produce children is missing from my brain. I do not mind the frequent practicing of the act of making them though.
Finding sweet guys who don't want kids is so hard irl. I'm tired of the dating cycle of getting close—ask about kids—leaving. How do we antinatalists find each other irl?

Reactions: Crazy4u
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
If the biological clock is a real thing mine sure must be broken.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
This post is kinda close to the bone for me as my situation is somewhat unusual and complex. I gave birth to a child who was conceived and carried while I was psychotic. So it was never really my choice as such. I had no support from the dad or any relatives in my city. I lapsed into mania several times while he was still an infant so he had an unstable first 3 years. I've struggled with a lot of guilt and self loathing for feeling that I totally failed as a mother. He's 26 now. Hindsight is a great thing, but yeah with mental illness like I had having a co parent or relative to share the load with was essential. I thought I had that but it didn't turn out that way.

• Aww..
Reactions: GrumpyFrog