A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Of course true love exists. Unfortunately, every relationship you enter will end until one hopefully doesn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Maybe it does, But True Love just doesn't last that long. Maybe a relationship started from it but we can't identify it cause the ending is always bad. I'm not sure myself.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
It does, but it comes with a price.
There has been so much stigma around that too lately, it sucks that when the word love is brought up, people only think about sexual interactions or whatever.
With parenting, that's more plausible in a way, but in most cases, the damaged relationship of the parents can lead to a world of nightmares for the child involved.

Reactions: Skathon
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
out of all the people who are not qualified to say it I can actually say yes.
I only once met someone who actually made me feel happy and I can say that was the greatest time of my life.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
No, I don't think so. Humans are too flawed and cruel to love unconditionally.

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
I think true love is all about choices and commitment. The choice to be kind, the choice to be patient, the choice to be understanding. Obviously you need to have developed those skills, as well as impulse control, anger management, etc. There may be disagreements, but you resolve them through communication, etc. You don't expect the other person to change, or try to force them to because you accept them as they are, but you support them in their efforts to better themselves and constantly try to improve yourself too.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Real love definitely exists. Movie love does not.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Its rare but yes it does exist 100%. Some people can love somebody else till eternity. Only when 2 persons with this type of personality fall in love with each other you can speak of true love. The question is can you love somebody till the bitter end no matter what? only then you have the possibility to find true love even if its rare to find somebody who thinks the same as you.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I guess the love I have for my dog is the closest thing to true love.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
No no even true love exist with your parents

UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm. Yes.
But if one or both in the relation fail. And failing for a long time I say. Thats a good recipe for disaster, divorce, conflict.
Ive had I think 2-3 really good relations so far. And they were long relations. In two of them I failed. And one of them we
failed both. That was the latest one... (8 years!) If I just had listened! :haha:

Eweqewqeqw