• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I live with my family and I am too scared to go outside to ctb but I had the idea to just take the sn in the basement.
My Idea would be when my mother and sister are asleep I would take the keys of my mother and open the door to the basement and the basement room, then go up to the apartment again and place the keys where they were and then to the basement room and closing every door behind me so when they see that I am missing they won't notice I went to the basement.
If I do this I am also thinking about putting a note with "I am going to kill myself in forest x" so that police searches there and my family wouldn't go to the basement out of panic.
The only problem is my mother and sister have a very different sleep cycle, right now my mother is sleeping but sister is awake, I have to time it so I can do it when both are sleeping.
Doing it when my sister sleeps and mother is at work wouldn't work cause she always takes all keys with her.
I also thought about maybe getting a lockpick set so I don't need my moms keys but it would be suspicious if someone saw me lock picking the basement door.
I am also worried that someone will see me going to the basement but at night it shouldn't happen.
The other problem I am dumb with keys, I don't use keys that often and when I used them I took way too long to open doors I don't know why and finding the right key would take time.
I am just too scared to go out in a hotel or forest.

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
What is your method? I was considering booking a hotel room for 2 nights but now i am thinking i ahould just do it in my bedroom or closet.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
What is your method? I was considering booking a hotel room for 2 nights but now i am thinking i ahould just do it in my bedroom or closet.
Swb and if that doesn't work sn

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I wish i could do it in my room. My plan is to book a hotel. But i just wish i could be cozy in my room while leaving. Going outside to go seems like too much. I dont know what to do about it. My only worry is that the police will come to the house and treat the room as a crime scene until the autopsy is done. I don't know wheter to do it here despite that, not worrying about nothing or just try to make it less worse for my family.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Well for starters don't just "take SN". You will more than likely vomit all over and feel horrible. Leaving a note trying to divert police and family is a bit silly because I think they'd check the house first and foremost which may lead to being found.

I would wait till you have at minimum 2 hours free then use the basement ASAP if that's your plan.

Best wishes OP, I do feel like you should plan your method out a bit more.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I wish i could do it in my room. My plan is to book a hotel. But i just wish i could be cozy in my room while leaving. Going outside to go seems like too much. I dont know what to do about it. My only worry is that the police will come to the house and treat the room as a crime scene until the autopsy is done. I don't know wheter to do it here despite that, not worrying about nothing or just try to make it less worse for my family.
I also would prefer it in my bed and am scared of going outside
Well for starters don't just "take SN". You will more than likely vomit all over and feel horrible.
I know about the regimen I can plan the regimen before.

Leaving a note trying to divert police and family is a bit silly because I think they'd check the house first and foremost which may lead to being found.
I didn't think about that.

I would wait till you have at minimum 2 hours free then use the basement ASAP if that's your plan.
I don't have that much free time and it sounds weird but I found out one person lives in the basement room next to my basement room they could hear it.

Best wishes OP, I do feel like you should plan your method out a bit more.
I hope swb works I got hyperventilation to work.
If not I will take sn in the shower at night and hope no one looks behind the curtai s until I am dead.

Last edited: