BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
Most of my closet is better for colder temperatures and I live in a city that turns unbearably hot for much of the year.
Summer doesn't present anything good for me. It's pretty visually, but that's about it; I'm just rotting away overheating in my apartment since there's no affordable air conditioning here.
The discomfort alone makes it easier for me to feel motivated to CTB.

Reactions: Skathon
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
It's not the weather, considering I grew up in a very hot environment. It's more the summer because I have no friends and nothing to do except go to the gym and just be alone. I want to be gone by the end of the summer.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Yeah, the heat tends to be oppressive and tiring. I've never been a huge fan of the summer, although my main preference is only for cloudy dark days. They always feel soothing to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, The anhedonic one and rationaltake
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Really? I find that surprising. Very dry heat sometimes sets me in a very euphoric mood, almost manic.
I hate the summer here in the UK because of such high humidity.
But I love dry heat climates too.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
What is there to enjoy?
Beaches, pools, summer parties, people showing off their blessed bodies, summer love, bbqs w fam/friends but not everyone can experience it.

Reactions: Joarga
I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
No, winter does as I hate the cold and lack of sunshine/vitamin D doesn't help.

And it's winter right now for me 🙃

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Winters. Something about the cold just depresses the hell out of me

Reactions: finishLana
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
The summer reminds me of the perfect life I ruined and that's the reason I want to ctb. All the things I threw away abd lost. I want to die next month. I am hoping it just happens though because I've been unable to find the guts to do it myself.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I like summer. :) Just that I end up always depresses being unable to do anything ever during it because either too old to be societally acceptable doing it and/or nobody else wants to do it with me. Oh well, I just wish both of those could be solved, but... :(((
Anyways, I can tell you tho that Fridays are without a doubt my least favorite day of the week! >_< My jealousy, social issues, and paranoia always spike then! >_< Ideally, I'll just be inside all day instead. hehe~ :)

IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
I have really, REALLY bad hyperhidrosis (oversweating), even in the winter. I simply can't walk at all outside in the summer. it's impossible. it's been a few years that I sweat like crazy, all over my body. no doctors could find the cause or help me, they don't even understand the significance and the toll it has on my everyday life.
it's a torture, and unironically one of the reasons I want to ctb. you don't understand if you don't have it.

besides that, the heat is simply suffocating.
I used to love summer as a kid, now I despise it.

Reactions: Stinkyrat
Stinkyrat

Stinkyrat

Jun 14, 2023
I hate summer as well
My allergies are making me horrible as during summer and this year I went outside with a summer dress for the first time usually I wear winters clothing even in summer just to cover as much as possible and I will definitely never wear that dress again seeing my reflection did. not only make me feel disgusted by myself but i was feeling exposed as well ..
I guess I will have to get trough summer by hiding in the basement and spraying myself with water whenever I go out lol
I have really, REALLY bad hyperhidrosis (oversweating), even in the winter. I simply can't walk at all outside in the summer. it's impossible. it's been a few years that I sweat like crazy, all over my body. no doctors could find the cause or help me, they don't even understand the significance and the toll it has on my everyday life.
it's a torture, and unironically one of the reasons I want to ctb. you don't understand if you don't have it.

besides that, the heat is simply suffocating.
I used to love summer as a kid, now I despise it.
I can relate so much to this.. even if I freeze till the point my fingers and ears hurt I still sweat as if I just worked out all day.. I feel so horrible because of it and so ashamed

Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I think that the summer is the most horrible time of year and I hate how the weather is getting warmer now where I live, it just makes existing more unbearable and creates more suffering, I have a feeling that this will very likely get worse. This dreadful world should be permanently cold in my opinion and also with summer comes more unnecessarily noise, all of this certainly reminds me of why to not exist will always be the more desirable option, existing is just pointless suffering and I find it tiring simply just being awake.
I can't agree more. Just the thought of living through this horrible season makes me nauseous

bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
I'm not sure... i think i want to ctb less cause im going out more and cant really rot in bed all day. although the heat is making me want to do that

soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
summer is definetely one of the hardest seasons for me, i have no friends and no school so i feel really lonely during my break. i tried to get a jsummerob but no luck :(

Librarian

Librarian

May 4, 2023
Even though I dislike summer the most out of all seasons due to the heat, and even though winter is my favorite season i'm actually the least suicidal during summer and the most during winter.
The cold weather, grim landscape with the gray sky and lack of greenery and the short days make me feel more melancholic. I'd like to CTB during winter because it feels more fitting and comfortable to me, so I'm probably going to wait for that unless i decide to do it sooner due to an unforeseen event, I need my own apartment anyway and that'll probably happen during next fall or winter.
I find humid heat extremely maddening and depressing. Dry heat not at all.
Summer is dry here where i live (somewhere in europe) so it's comfortable as long as you stay inside and have a fan to help you but i could imagine how terrible summer would be for someone living in a warm and tropical country, it would definitely make me suicidal in that case.

Last edited:
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Yes definitely. I enjoy cold weather, rain and misery. It's where I feel most comfortable and at home. Nothing is expected of me and the weather puts people in a lazy, gloomy mindset, so in turn, I feel normal. Once the summer hits and everyone is excited, making plans, enjoying the weather and living it up, my ways become unacceptable to everyone around me. I become the outcast again.

The only time I feel at peace during the summer months is at night, when everyone is asleep. I try to make the most of it.

Reactions: rationaltake
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
1000% makes my ctb urges worse. Everyone so happy and going out it makes me feel like a complete and utter loser.

ToTheEgress

ToTheEgress

DANCE WILD AND SCREAM
Nov 10, 2023
Certainly not, the winter absolutely demolishes my mind.