• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I had the opportunity for a while to shoot myself with a 9mm gun but I couldn't bring myself to try. Not even to fire a test shot at something else like a tree. But I never grew up around guns and never used one before.

Is SN easier? It's just mixing salt and water and taking a swig. Drinking a liquid is something I do every day, even bad tasting liquids, part of me thinks it shouldn't be such a big deal?

Maybe I'll find out if/when I actually get SN.

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Hi. I think SI will always be there for all methods. I think the level of suffering dictates how strong the desire to overcome it will be.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it sounds like it would be easier to overcome the SI with SN than many of the other methods, but I just think that after all only the individual knows when the time is right for them to leave this world.

Reactions: Never Alive
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
From what I have read once you drink SN, the effects can be painful and it takes up to 20 minutes to black out. You will also vomit it out so an anti-emetic is 100% neccessary, if you get it plus somehow push through the 20 minutes without seeking help then you succeeded.

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
SI will be the same but a gun like jumping or.a train is instant. SN is something you wait for, for me it's easier that way. I live in the UK so a gun is unavailable but if it was I'd have considered it

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
Reactions: Never Alive and Kundalini Guy
Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
This guy took it in public. He vomited a bit but still died so it's definitely not 100% necessary.

The way they describe it in the article make it seem so easy. Maybe I'll give SN a look too.

• Informative