• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Wait what? Who told you SN is a regulated chemical in EU? I'm in EU and I bought it just fine from another EU based seller(just in another EU country, it was shipped into my EU country so it went through borders between EU countries and everything was fine) and it arrived just fine no problems. Plus I've heard of others in EU buying it without problems, even people on this site told about their successful experience of buying SN in EU.

Yea, I've bought it in EU without any problems, it's easily available here (Poland). But getting those prescribed medications is a big problem for me, and I don't think that's good idea to try it without them :(

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Is it really that difficult to find Nembutal?

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I don't like my life anymore. Although I have a job, family, friends, money my mind aleays focuses on the negative aspects of my life and I can't change that.

Reactions: Zai Jian