• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
My CTB location has to be far outside of town as I'm making absolutely sure nobody finds me, I feel like it would be easier to premix it at home in a glass and pour it into bottles to take with me. It would take probably an hour or two to get to a suitable spot. I have no idea how the chemistry of it works and was just wondering if I was screwing up the potency by keeping it dissolved for too long.

Reactions: Venessolotic
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You cannot mixed outside when you are ready. Me i will bring everything i need , scale , bottle , small funnel.

I don't think it will affect the purity but i never heard of waiting 1 or 2 hours.

Eveybody who ctb mixed it right before taking it , like 10 minutes or less.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
You cannot mixed outside when you are ready. Me i will bring everything i need , scale , bottle , etc.
Yeah that's probably what I'll have to do, it's cold as hell in Canada and I'm just worried about walking out there and spilling my SN while scaling it out or something on an uneven surface. My hands get shaky when I think I'm about to die lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah that's probably what I'll have to do, it's cold as hell in Canada and I'm just worried about walking out there and spilling my SN while scaling it out or something on an uneven surface. My hands get shaky when I think I'm about to die lol.
You can mix it in a car , if you are travelling that way.

Spring is coming if you can wait a few weeks.

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
You can mix it in a car , if you are travelling that way.
Got a DUI and totaled my car which is why I'm setting the plan in motion lol. Losing my job by the end of this month and my apartment by next month.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Got a DUI and totaled my car which is why I'm setting the plan in motion lol. Losing my job by the end of this month and my apartment by next month.
Sorry to hear that , im also going thru a lot at this moment , if i dont get better , im doing it in june.

• Hugs
Reactions: notforl0ng
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Sorry to hear that , im also going thru a lot at this moment , if i dont get better , im doing it in june.
Well I hope things start to look up for you, at the very least so you don't have to suffer three more months lol.

Every previous time I tried to CTB my SI would kick in because I knew I had things to live for and be thankful for, I think I've been subconsciously sabotaging myself so I have nothing left and can finally do it without hesitation. We'll see if I have the balls to follow through, everybody talks a big game on here lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: mtoro998 and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Well I hope things start to look up for you, at the very least so you don't have to suffer three more months lol.

Every previous time I tried to CTB my SI would kick in because I knew I had things to live for and be thankful for, I think I've been subconsciously sabotaging myself so I have nothing left and can finally do it without hesitation. We'll see if I have the balls to follow through, everybody talks a big game on here lol.
Yep thats why I dont want to ctb right now , i still have a little bit of hope.

What was your previous methods ? I guess it wasn't SN.

• Hugs
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yep thats why I dont want to ctb right now , i still have a little bit of hope.

What was your previous methods ? I guess it wasn't SN.
Partial hanging two times, committed to psych ward both times that failed because I made too much noise. I couldn't find the sweet spot for my carotid artery. I found a parking garage in my town that was six stories high but I was worried about surviving as a vegetable or cripple every time I went up there, I need to be sure it'll kill me so I'm looking for a high rise or a much taller building as my backup. If I can't find that at all I'm going to be homeless by that point, so I guess my plan is to get on welfare and try to buy some fentanyl downtown lol. I'm pretty much betting everything on SN working, I'm going to have the antiemetic regimen, gravol, and clonazepam before I take it and be deep in the woods

• Hugs
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Hanging is my last option, i know it can be quick if done correctly but im afraid of that. I just want to lay down and die peacefully on a comfy matress. Carbon monoxide or SN are my choice or both at the same time in a tent.

• Hugs
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Hanging is my last option, i know it can be quick if done correctly but im afraid of that. I just want to lay down and die peacefully on a comfy matress. Carbon monoxide or SN are my choice or both at the same time in a tent.
When I was testing partial while sober I could get my carotid compressed pretty easily but I couldn't do it sober, so I got really drunk both times and when I got into the slipknot I couldn't find the right spot and just ended up making my head feel like it was going to explode. Hanging is a really shitty way to kill yourself if your SI is healthy lol.

• Hugs