T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I started smoking around 3 months ago thinking that it may help me even a bit to suppress my evil thoughts.
Nowadays I can chainsmoke for hours but it doesn't seem to be of any help, no matter how much nicotine I consume.

zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
i like the ritual of it. nicotine helps protect you from having auditory hallucinations as well.

Reactions: 6sad6grl6 and TheMetalhead
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Cancer will definitely prevent future bad experiences and feelings in general.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills, LSDXMT and TheMetalhead
h4rlemriver

h4rlemriver

febris
Aug 19, 2023
most certainly!
although i don't get as much of a 'buzz' out of it nowadays because my tolerance has evened out, the intake of nicotine can sharpen my focus, which is really helpful as somebody on the schizophrenia spectrum.

Reactions: zurukunai and TheMetalhead
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
Nicotine is sometimes nice when you havent had it in a while, but i just hate how fast the mild buzz lasts, only like 30 secs and redosing doesnt do much, but its also sometimes nice when im coming down on amphetamine and need a stimulant that isnt too stimulating and also a bit relaxing. Also i hate the smell and taste of most nicotine vapes, but actually prefer the smell of cig smoke, it reminds me of a different type of coffee smell and taste, and combining the two can be enjoyable, but of course cigs are much worse for you and on an amphetamine comedown i am quite concerned about further ruining my heart health by smoking, but still sometimes do it anyay. Ever since ive been taking this amphetamine ive been able to get prescribed, i got addicted but also got so much work done. Its never made me out of touch with reality though, possibly because i do not go more than a couple nights without sleep when binging this trash. I call it trash but love it so much, truly terrible for me but also the only reason im going to university and i have zero motivation for anything without it. I went off topic but yeah, i cant enjoy caffeine or nicotine as much anymore because they just dont compare to that rush i get 1 hour after dosing 30 mg amphetamine in the morning, but until i get more of it in a week for my next refill, i am basically gonna feel dead without it.
Cancer will definitely prevent future bad experiences and feelings in general.
the opioids for cancer pain sure will do that until the end, if you are lucky and get prescribed a bunch of them. I think if i had cancer, i would stock up on the doses and die by overdose in euphoria... Although even without cancer that is still a tempting offer to me...

Last edited:
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Nicotine is sometimes nice when you havent had it in a while, but i just hate how fast the mild buzz lasts, only like 30 secs and redosing doesnt do much, but its also sometimes nice when im coming down on amphetamine and need a stimulant that isnt too stimulating and also a bit relaxing. Also i hate the smell and taste of most nicotine vapes, but actually prefer the smell of cig smoke, it reminds me of a different type of coffee smell and taste, and combining the two can be enjoyable, but of course cigs are much worse for you and on an amphetamine comedown i am quite concerned about further ruining my heart health by smoking, but still sometimes do it anyay. Ever since ive been taking this amphetamine ive been able to get prescribed, i got addicted but also got so much work done. Its never made me out of touch with reality though, possibly because i do not go more than a couple nights without sleep when binging this trash. I call it trash but love it so much, truly terrible for me but also the only reason im going to university and i have zero motivation for anything without it. I went off topic but yeah, i cant enjoy caffeine or nicotine as much anymore because they just dont compare to that rush i get 1 hour after dosing 30 mg amphetamine in the morning, but until i get more of it in a week for my next refill, i am basically gonna feel dead without it.

the opioids for cancer pain sure will do that until the end, if you are lucky and get prescribed a bunch of them. I think if i had cancer, i would stock up on the doses and die by overdose in euphoria... Although even without cancer that is still a tempting offer to me...
Glad you found something that keeps you going, keep it up pal

Reactions: LSDXMT
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
Swedish snus is the best form of tobacco, theres no real cancer link in 30yr studies. Surprisingly not hard on the teeth either. Can save a ton of money ordering it from europe to usa.

Smoking is a huge load on the body having to detox from smoking anything, its not worth it long term. Lung health and proper breathing is key to mental health.

Bromantane + tropisetron from everychem is the best way to get a comparable boost without nic. Tobacco also contains harmala alkaloids and niacin, you can even supplement those. Microdoses of those are why cigs feel different from vapes in my opinion.

Reactions: TheMetalhead
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
Cigarettes and coffee can be the difference between unleashing WW3 and saying it is what it is

• Love
Reactions: AntHills
LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
Glad you found something that keeps you going, keep it up pal
thats what ive been doing, i think i have accepted the fact it will fuck me sooner or later, but until then, i can live life without being miserable all day. well that is until i run out of my pills before the next refill.