• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
My mom was forcefully married off.She was deceived by her own parents.The narcissistic monster ruined her whole life and happens to be my "father".After I was born she had a wide array of complications and underwent too many surgeries.

She couldn't be with the person she loved.I think,she wanted a peaceful life with him.I stole that from her just by being born.She is the best damn mother ,and is the kindest person I know but at times she regrets everything up until now,including us.

I was only born out of obligation and slavery,not out of genuine love.I am a symbol of the separation between my mother and the person who truly loved her.No wonder I turned out like this.

if I could go back in time,I would save her

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. I expect that deep down, you know none of this is your fault. Plus, I'm sure your Mum loves you for who you are rather than focussing on the circumstances under which you were born. It's still a heavy burden to carry though. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: cosmic-freedom