_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I probably gonna wait for winter, wbu?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I matters, but only in the respect, that I have all of my affairs in order. Whenever I get to that point and I'm satisfied, that'll be when I'm comfortable going.

Reactions: voyager and _Minsk
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Oh to me it doesn't really matter what season it is to be honest…

I'm going to do it this season which is summer, I have lived 34 years on earth which is more than enough.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
winter is very difficult for me and it has got worse since I moved back home to my parents freezing old house. In the city I could insulate myself from it a bit in a warm apartment and the city had a magical quality with the cold air. But in a small town and a cold house its much harder.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
My head is too chaotic in the summer. I think winter would be quieter and will depress me enough to want to just get up and leave this wretched world.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and _Minsk
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Autumn for me. I'll most likely be outside so I don't wanna be too cold. Or too hot. Right in the middle, maybe even a nice little breeze.

What can I say?! I want my death to be enjoyable. Is that too much to ask🤷

Reactions: voyager and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that would matter is succeeding. I envy those who ctb and the courage they had to escape from all the suffering despite the fact that suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, they are the fortunate ones as there is nothing more ideal than permanently ceasing to exist.

Reactions: sserafim
H

hananover

Jun 27, 2023
I always wanted to die in Autumn, just because I love it. But at this point I'm so suicidal that I just want to be done with it asap.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
My plan is for September or December simply to let peers birthdays pass. I'm not trying to traumatize people as they did me.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i plan to CTB during winter because i wanted to die on my birthday, but i think i also just prefer cold weather for CO in a tent.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Actually all that really matters with CTB is success. I don't care about the season when the time has come it will be done, hopefully overcoming SI then.

Reactions: Sapphire
scorchie

scorchie

Jun 4, 2023
couldn't care less at thjs point. as soon as I get my hands on benzos, I'm outta here

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
I have an isolated scenic spot that has been special to me for many years. Being winter now has its advantages: People won't be walking about at night as they do in summer. So chances are you'll be undisturbed until you fall asleep in death. But I hate the cold due to chronic pain, so I wouldn't mind being at that spot in summer, so I can enjoy the stars and take all the beauty in until I'm not conscious any more.

Suppose winter will also help you slip out of consciousness quicker. It really doesn't matter to me. I'll be erased from the population. They will get over it and have one less thing to worry about as they go about what is left of their lives. Love to all :heart:

Reactions: voyager
Sapphire

Sapphire

Student
Nov 22, 2022
The season doesn't matter to me. I'm going to do it when I feel that I am ready.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
If I choose to jump from a bridge then winter is always preferable plus the likelihood of freezing to death if there's water

Otherwise the season doesn't matter.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to ctb in autumn because my birthday is then (technically it's late summer/early autumn but I say it's in autumn because I hate summer). Autumn is also my favorite season. Winter is my next favorite and alternate choice.

Reactions: Rocinante and voyager
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
im ctb this winter. its not my favorite season or anything- autumn is- but its still a lot nicer than spring or summer. plus the place im dying at looks the prettiest in the winter time :)
another bonus is that my corpse wont decompose nearly as fast so hopefully im not in too much of a nasty state when im found.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I will most likely do it during autumn or winter. For me, It seems right to do it during that time.