d3th2m3

d3th2m3

willfully withering corpse
Nov 27, 2023
I am 100% certain that our consciousness is purely just a combination of different sensory stimuli, and we don't really have a soul, as people, as humans. The me that's thinking these words I type doesn't exist. The you that's reading my words doesn't either. There is no 'resting in peace', because there is no resting. The dead are 'alive' just as much as the living, in terms of existence.
I believe that human life is a box we keep ourselves bound to, with death being the only thing to set us free.
I cannot wait to die, because I will no longer have to feel, as 'I' will not exist. We cannot comprehend what the absence of thought, and of perception is, as that in and of itself holds perception as a prerequisite. This world is abstract, only held together by the loose strung threads of what we know as a consciousness.
'God' is just an excuse 'people' made to shelter themselves from the fact that life itself isn't a thing. All your family, all your idols, all your friends... We cannot process an 'end' because there is none. The best possible 'life' to live is that of a stillborn child, as they never had to go through the process of life and death.
Death is liberation from life. Suicide is a revolution against it. Suicide is Heaven and Hell, all entangled within one moment, one gun crack, one injection, one chair kick, you name it. Your death is in your hands.

I'd like some further input and discussion, because I find this the most interesting part about suicide. What do you guys think?

Reactions: silentnights56, blacksand, Morte and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Yeah! Didn't You know that Jesus just loved drinking wine :p From joke seriousness - sorry to litle knowledge to speak out this subject! :)

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not likely. Religion and spirituality is a scam for the masses.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and d3th2m3
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I don't think there anything beyond this life and I also think that God is just something we made up along the way for various reasons. I do question what I am at times and think similarly about this where I don't think I am anything other than my body and it processes and when I die I will cease to be me. I also don't think theres some worldwide competition with a scoreboard and judgment and don't think that there would even be a fair way to do that given the set up down here.
At the end of the day, I don't think humans are any more special then the rest of life and I just wish we could all get along and respect each other down here for whatever this life is worth. I don't know at the end of the day but I don't believe we have a soul either and if there is an after party than I gonna party like it's 1999 when I get there.

• Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture and d3th2m3
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
while some things here i sort of agree with, some I don't. here's my view on it.
we are completely made up of energy. our brains run on energy and are made up of energy, and every fiber of our being is energy. that's because we're made of atoms, and atoms are essentially a form of energy. as it's said, energy cannot be created or destroyed. while the "physical" energy that makes up our atoms and cells and bodies and stuff basically just gets transferred into other things like the maggots that feed on us after we rot, or some other form of energy, what about the energy that runs us. like the energy that sends little sparks through our brain to tell our bodies to move and our brain to think etc etc, while yes that energy could be transferred into other things just like our physical energy, it may not. the reason i believe this is because this energy doesn't really seem to be physical like the other energies that make us up. the atoms, that are made of energy (assumingly), are a physical form, VERY tiny, but physical. the energy that runs through our brains and our bodies, as far a I can tell don't have a physical form, they just run through physical forms. That's where i believe our souls lie. at the end of life, i believe all those little particles of energy that run through us collect together to make our soul, and that moves on to wherever.

Reactions: notori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
while some things here i sort of agree with, some I don't. here's my view on it.
we are completely made up of energy. our brains run on energy and are made up of energy, and every fiber of our being is energy. that's because we're made of atoms, and atoms are essentially a form of energy. as it's said, energy cannot be created or destroyed. while the "physical" energy that makes up our atoms and cells and bodies and stuff basically just gets transferred into other things like the maggots that feed on us after we rot, or some other form of energy, what about the energy that runs us. like the energy that sends little sparks through our brain to tell our bodies to move and our brain to think etc etc, while yes that energy could be transferred into other things just like our physical energy, it may not. the reason i believe this is because this energy doesn't really seem to be physical like the other energies that make us up. the atoms, that are made of energy (assumingly), are a physical form, VERY tiny, but physical. the energy that runs through our brains and our bodies, as far a I can tell don't have a physical form, they just run through physical forms. That's where i believe our souls lie. at the end of life, i believe all those little particles of energy that run through us collect together to make our soul, and that moves on to wherever.
Yeah I tend to agree with that. There has to be some form of afterlife

Reactions: hi-okbye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe that once we die we simply cease existing. Consciousness is stored in the brain and once we lose consciousness that is it for us we are gone. Death is nothing more than an eternal dreamless sleep where we won't be able to experience anything as we simply won't exist, all will be forgotten about instead.

To me the thought of eternally ceasing to exist is the only comfort, nothingness is all I want, all that's desirable to me is being unable to suffer for all eternity, I don't wish to experience anything at all.

• Love
Reactions: d3th2m3
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Death is liberation from life. Suicide is a revolution against it. Suicide is Heaven and Hell, all entangled within one moment, one gun crack, one injection, one chair kick, you name it. Your death is in your hands.

this is awesome.

Reactions: d3th2m3