• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Dam I'm not jumping then.

I've never jumped before but i have bee nhit by a vehicle which broke my leg in multiple places and i passed out straight away. maybe I'm just a pussy though.
Jumping from the 4th floor is not tall enough. If I were to choose this method I would go 100+ meters just to be sure (this is with no research at all but I assume that is enough to knock the life out of you literally).

Reactions: XcatnipX
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
I believe 20+ stories is 90-100% success. For me I would jump into water ( i can't swim) if it wasn't for SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I dont know.
Does jumping hurts? I know a lot if people used this method and I'm curious how much is the pain before you actually die?
I think it depends how you land. If ome jumps head first i think the chances of survival are very low. But it takes a lot of balls to do that. If you jump feet first you have a good chance of survival and severe injury.

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
I dont know.

I think it depends how you land. If ome jumps head first i think the chances of survival are very low. But it takes a lot of balls to do that. If you jump feet first you have a good chance of survival and severe injury.
I saw someone on YouTube she survived and paralysed now so I'm not doing it anymore. I have to look for another method

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
Alright. Got something in mind?
I'm looking into OD! I have a lot of medications I can use I just need some education.. this is all new thoughts for me I do wanna die but I never really thought about methods until my son died

Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
While I am not sure if this true or not, I do think that there is at least 5 minutes of pain before you die. Regardless, if your thinking of jumping, consider the risk and know that you can still survive, except with a mostly paralyzed body. What I do know though for sure is that it can be very difficult and scary. But I do think the pain is comparably better to other ctb methods.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I'm looking into OD! I have a lot of medications I can use I just need some education.. this is all new thoughts for me I do wanna die but I never really thought about methods until my son died
I'm sorry for your loss. ♥️
OD with the right meds seems a viable method. You should gather information on here about it.

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss. ♥️
OD with the right meds seems a viable method. You should gather information on here about it.
Thank you so much! It's painful I can't live without him.. The resources they have here are complicated I but I'm searching through them…I'm type the meds I have in here tomorrow and see if I can get help!

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Thank you so much! It's painful I can't live without him.. The resources they have here are complicated I but I'm searching through them…I'm type the meds I have in here tomorrow and see if I can get help!
Your welcome ♥️
You could also check on the web. There are plenty of sites that list the effects, sideeffects, interactions and OD effects.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Does jumping hurts? I know a lot if people used this method and I'm curious how much is the pain before you actually die?

I've also been looking into jumping, specifically bridge to water. I found this study that interviewed Golden Gate Bridge jump survivors interesting.

"The experience of jumping for all six of the survivors was described as tranquil and peaceful and not frightening or terrifying as one might suspect."

Reactions: donewithlife1 and Lookoutbelow
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
I've also been looking into jumping, specifically bridge to water. I found this study that interviewed Golden Gate Bridge jump survivors interesting.

"The experience of jumping for all six of the survivors was described as tranquil and peaceful and not frightening or terrifying as one might suspect."
I believe so too specially bridge to water… it's gonna be one of my choices I'm trying to come up with two reliable methods and I'll decide in the end

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey