guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
also, bonus question: have you ever told someone of your want to CTB? How did they react?

For me, I want to be found by an EMT or smth and I plan to call 911 awhile after I take the SN if i am to CTB. The only person I told in depth is a friend of mine away at college and they were very kind about it.

Reactions: StaircaseToMadness
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Don't care, as long as I'm already dead when I'm found.

• Hugs
Reactions: ihateearth, Ineedthis18743, notori and 1 other person
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
Yes, I have told my partner. We have been in each others lives for 13 years now and he has witnessed my suffering and trauma first hand for a very long time. I had to tell him slowly. At first he was just angry and sad but gradually he came to realize that I am in too much pain and that I have too much trauma which I am unable to overcome despite 10 years of therapy, several admissions to clinics and a VNS implant. He is heartbroken but says he can understand. I am also heartbroken. But I also cannot believe that I found a person who loves so much, they would let me go. I am crying as I type. But it's true. And I am heartbroken that I have to leave him and my lovely friends, who have always been a safe place.

Yes, I don't want any of them to find me. I don't want to do this to them. I ll book a hotel room or else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: anemicamoeba, NearlyIrrelevantCake and guineapiglover8503
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No as nothing can matter to me if I no longer exist and that is what comforts me about non-existence as I'll finally be at peace with this cruel, futile existence no longer being my problem, all I wish and hope for is to never suffer again.

• Love
Reactions: guineapiglover8503
RottenMutt

RottenMutt

Violent schizo
Oct 13, 2024
i don't care how i'm found as long as i choose a method that isn't... messy. i'd hate for someone to have to see something that traumatizing.

Reactions: ihateearth
C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
I'm fine with it either way. My method is full suspension hanging, and i plan to take precautions so that i'm in a dignified manner and won't traumatize anyone who might find me. That includes wearing a blindfold/hood, mouthguard, and potentially adult diaper. I also plan to do it far away from home, so it's unclear at this point if i'd be found at all.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I would have liked to die in my bed dressed well and with silk blankets. This would only have been possible with barbiturates.

I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
I don't want to be found. I want my body to disappear. It's too bad we can't call up a service to do this.