• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Because you will be dead. So you won't know that it happened.

Yeah I know that's a bit philosophical. But does anybody get what I mean?

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, matt1968, Hotsackage and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Not necessarily. You could well die, then stand over your corpse and be like, what now?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think that's the best I could hope for to be honest. A bit like anaesthetic. One moment, your conscious, the next, you're not. I'd prefer that to feeling pain and fear.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Green Destiny and Deleted member 82921
amyrel

amyrel

I just want to sleep all day
Nov 20, 2023
It doesn't bother me, that's honestly what I want, to just disappear. It doesn't really matter to me what comes after

• Love
Reactions: noname478 and hannila_m
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Isn't not knowing about anything the whole point?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To not exist is exactly what I want, I only wish for the peace of death, I don't want to know anything. The fact that death erases all I know is exactly why it's beautiful to me, I see so much beauty in the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. No matter what I'll always see it as better to die, to me only eternal nothingness is desirable.

finchinwildmint

finchinwildmint

Feb 2, 2024
It bothers me, but that comes with the fear of surviving. If I knew a method was foolproof, not knowing that I have CTB'd wouldn't matter.

Reactions: hannila_m
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i think not knowing is a good thing. the point of ctb is to get release from everything so, to me, it's not upsetting that i won't know i'm dead because i don't want to know anything - it feels like its easier that way

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
For me being dead is a person going back into non existence. I had no problems not existing and it'll be the same when I'm dead.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and eLdus
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
If you mean what happens after, well, depending on your CTB plan and what it takes into account, the world will keep turning, and some people might be sad, but generally speaking if all goes according to plan, then i'd be forgotten in a month or two. I may pop up in conversations from time to time but it's gonna be more like "whatever happened to that guy?" kinda conversation. doesnt last very long.
For the one person that knows what happened, they're gonna be sad but I'll leave a video or something, and ask them to play it when they are sad. it's basically just me telling them not to be stupid, they have more pressing problems, and either way im ahead because i dont have to deal with crap anymore.
If you mean what happens specifically right after you've successfully CTB'd, im assuming the body releases the waste as usual, and decomposes. Again depending on your plan, the person who discovered you might be in shock depending on what position/state they find your body in. If you choose a method that leaves corpse that's...usually associated with horror (generally) like blood all over the place, then that person might need therapy but will eventually be able to shrug it off. If the method you choose leaves you looking like you're just sleeping, then it wont be as bad.
As for the police, medical examiner, funeral place people they're probably so used to it that it wont affect them at all.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death = non-existence forever. death would've happened anyway and will happen to every human . I and very human will not know anything , forget everything when they cease to exist forever which is what happens after death.

No matter what a human does or doesn't do death and non-existence await . No one will ever remember anything. It will be as if they never had existed .

And they think it's a long time. I just got an inspection sticker for a car the state makes us do every 2 years . Seemed like it was yesterday when I got the last one. Drivers license also expiring and that was 4 or 6 years but also seems like a few days.

Ironically and horrifically it's when you're going through torture that the time drags on , a minute of extreme pain seeming to last too long. Hence ctb

Last edited:
H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Isn't not knowing about anything the whole point?
Good question… it is. But on the other side I feel like I would love to and need to KNOW that I succeeded.
Weird….

• Love
Reactions: Linda
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Yes, I have thought about this too much. And it's a huge obstacle for me. It gives me the leave it to tomorrow, for better or for worse.

We might enter new realms or have some experiences that people report experiencing as part of NDEs. But we don't hear from people who don't come back from an NDE, other than reports of previous lives from living people.

And after death, even if "nothing", we won't experience it as "nothing", which is relative to "something". Nor peace, which is a feeling relative to "war" or "disturbed" or "tortured" etc.

My usually non-instinctive self ruminates on these and others - just another day - usually of torment and uncertainty, trying to appreciate the sunset or the sunlight.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Good question… it is. But on the other side I feel like I would love to and need to KNOW that I succeeded.
Weird….
Unfortunately, the only time you can know is if you don't succeed. Sad, but that's the way it is.

Reactions: matt1968 and hannila_m
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It doesn't, but I suppose the process of CTB'ing could be uncomfortable (or even painful depending on the method of choice) and that's when one's biological instinct (the survival instinct) kicks in and tries all it can to fight against one's attempt, causing one to suffer for a while before finally passing (or sometimes causing one to fail).

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Ill much rather not know, then to be awake when taking my last breath 😄 In fact, this is what I'm hoping for. Passing out...sleeping . . unconsciousness and then 🕊️ finally.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: violetskies
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It bothers me and comforts me in the same time. I have no idea. On one had I would like to see my dream come true but on the other, that's what I want - not seeing stuff, not knowing stuff, not feeling stuff. Just beautiful nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: violetskies
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I will be dead. So the answer is l, "no" - will not be happy if I find myself dead and then in a queue and someone tells me that there is another level or planet that I need to get through. Seriously I am a calm person - but if there is another queue, I will undergo a personality change!

Reactions: Tears in Rain
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's exactly why I want to be dead. So that I don't have to suffer through having sapience. I don't want to think or exist

Reactions: hannila_m and Kit1
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah I know what you mean, not having confirmation you've actually managed to CTB is a horrible thought, like you could wake-up again later having failed. I hate not knowing if I'll actually be successful or not but I guess I won't know anything about it if I am.