• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
This is directed at the other religious people here btw. :) Please don't troll! >_<
Anyways, I've prayed for basically the same 2 things for what definitely feels like years now, and so far, God has granted neither! :((( I get that God's not going to perform a miracle for me of all people, but if He's not even willing to kill me, I don't feel like He cares for me at all! :(

djangoicecream

djangoicecream

Sep 15, 2023
This is directed at the other religious people here btw. :) Please don't troll! >_<
Anyways, I've prayed for basically the same 2 things for what definitely feels like years now, and so far, God has granted neither! :((( I get that God's not going to perform a miracle for me of all people, but if He's not even willing to kill me, I don't feel like He cares for me at all! :(
I know he answers them. But keep in mind he doesn't have to give you an answer you want, when I ask for good things they usually happen. For me it was always on his terms that I get my answers, I do think in rare circumstances he can ignore the prayer but it hasn't happened to me. I don't know everything but he can definitely answer so I keep sending prayers to him.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I know he answers them. But keep in mind he doesn't have to give you an answer you want, when I ask for good things they usually happen. For me it was always on his terms that I get my answers, I do think in rare circumstances he can ignore the prayer but it hasn't happened to me. I don't know everything but he can definitely answer so I keep sending prayers to him.
You're rather lucky for having such good favor with God then! xD Or maybe your goals are just aligned~ idk!

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
I almost had one if the worst things happen to me recently, so I prayed to God. It's Rosh Hashanah, too. Well? It worked. So, I'd say yes.

• Hugs
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
I think I read somewhere that prayer is not so much an ask-and-you-shall-receive kind of thing as much as it is an offering and submittance to God.

I have prayed many times for many things, and rarely have I experienced it being answered so directly, though I know others do experience that!

• Hugs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It is often said in Christianity that 'God helps those who help themselves.' There's even a joke about it to illustrate the point that has been told in many churches.

According to the theologian Neale Donald Walsch, it is not so much a matter of God responding to some prayers but saying, "Not now, but maybe later" to others. Instead, God made a system by which the thought, word and deed of the individual directly manifests results. Walsch claimed that Jesus' miracles were merely a result of having mastered this process, with total faith and gratitude in advance, rather than 'asking nicely', the key. There are Biblical references supporting this.

Matthew 17:20-21: "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

John 14:12: "[W]hoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do".

EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I have prayed many times for many things, and rarely have I experienced it being answered so directly, though I know others do experience that!
Same :((( They're the lucky ones I suppose~
It is often said in Christianity that 'God helps those who help themselves.' There's even a joke about it to illustrate the point that has been told in many churches.

According to the theologian Neale Donald Walsch, it is not so much a matter of God responding to some prayers but saying, "Not now, but maybe later" to others. Instead, God made a system by which the thought, word and deed of the individual directly manifests results. Walsch claimed that Jesus' miracles were merely a result of having mastered this process, with total faith and gratitude in advance, rather than 'asking nicely', the key. There are Biblical references supporting this.

Matthew 17:20-21: "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

John 14:12: "[W]hoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do".
Thanks... You made it feel even more hopeless than it already is... -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: budgerigar training