Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I daresay that pushing drugs on children is child abuse, but hey they're legal so they MUST be okay!

Someone posted a link to videos made by Peter Breggin (MD), I'll post the link to his channel as he does have some good info about the effects of psychiatric drugs and Electroconvulsive therapy:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeterBreggin

There's plenty of medical journals and articles about different drugs too. Try doing a search on google for effects and withdrawal symptoms of the drugs you were given.
Thanks I know about this man and many that speak out against the drugs. I really had a very rare reaction this is worsening. There are hundreds suffering but knky met few like me.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Thanks I know about this man and many that speak out against the drugs. I really had a very rare reaction this is worsening. There are hundreds suffering but knky met few like me.

Is there anything you can do about the reaction?

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Is there anything you can do about the reaction?
No have been searching three years ..written to neuroscientists ..No one knows What happened. Seems progressive for some. Even the more common reactions no one knows what has happeend and how to reverse,

But my main terror is something seems to have happened to consciousness and I always thought consiousness would survuve death. I can only describe as I've lost me soul that I knew was one with God spirit ..so this is the definition of he'll - separation from God. Somehow I'm already experienicng that.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
No have been searching three years ..written to neuroscientists ..No one knows What happened. Seems progressive for some. Even the more common reactions no one knows what has happeend and how to reverse,

But my main terror is something seems to have happened to consciousness and I always thought consiousness would survuve death. I can only describe as I've lost me soul that I knew was one with God spirit ..so this is the definition of he'll - separation from God. Somehow I'm already experienicng that.

I see. It is quite amazing that in a society obsessed with the mantra "think of the children!" would allow such harmful drugs to be used on them.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I see. It is quite amazing that in a society obsessed with the mantra "think of the children!" would allow such harmful drugs to be used on them.
Well I was 17 but led to 16 years on off drug never should have been on vicious withdrawal cycle then a second drug poisoning that finished it,

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Well I was 17 but led to 16 years on off drug never should have been on vicious withdrawal cycle then a second drug poisoning that finished it,

Still the body and mind are developing quickly at that age. Oh well you can't change what's happened you can only look to the present now.

Reactions: lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I don't feel sick and miserable I just want to excape, move on, because my life circumstances are too limiting to deal with, I really feel like an animal at the zoo, pacing back and forth in a cage, the body is like a prison for the soul, jump monkey jump feed,clothe, and house me which takes never ending labor to accomplish, for what? This stupid carcass is dying anyway, this society tells me I have to stay with the dying thing till the last gasping miserable breath-bullshit I have free will, and if that's the case I can cast off this moldy tent.

Reactions: cyans, lv-gras, Deleted member 847 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

I don't feel sick and miserable I just want to excape, move on, because my life circumstances are too limiting to deal with, I really feel like an animal at the zoo, pacing back and forth in a cage, the body is like a prison for the soul, jump monkey jump feed,clothe, and house me which takes never ending labor to accomplish, for what? This stupid carcass is dying anyway, this society tells me I have to stay with the dying thing till the last gasping miserable breath-bullshit I have free will, and if that's the case I can cast off this moldy tent.
This is exactly what I feel. Why stay here when I can live a better life in the Astral Plane as a spirit. The body is a prison indeed.

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
More bored & restless than anything else, but, by and large, yes. Helplessly pummeled by existence day after day. I really don't like it here.

quote-when-the-last-living-thing-has-died-on-account-of-us-how-poetical-it-would-be-if-earth-kurt-vonnegut-34-58-78.jpg

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Justanotherconsumer, lv-gras and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
How have they ruined your brain?
I'm scared of everything cant get out of the house barely off the couch I just have these unreasonable fears that were never there before the meds

Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
Have you ever had a verified OOBE? Like, did you see something you could have not seen unless the experience was real? It happened to me only once. Most of the time my oobes look just like normal lucid dreams or hallucinations.
I had experienced it before 2 or 3 years..In day time itself, I was alone in my parents home, I slept on the couch, I heard like the door bell was ringing. I got up , you know I got up in the sense, my body is lying there itself on the couch, I don't know how to explain.. I got up, reached the door and tried to unbolt it,.. my body still lying there.. I did not understand what to do..i was clueless.. was unable to move my body . I felt completely detached from it. I don't have any power to move a finger atleast . I thought finally, 'ok let it sort by itself.. I'll see what will happen.. I just came and slept on couch on my own body. After some time, my body woke up.. I got up and unlocked, opened the door.. by that time there is none.. however it might sound, I did this and I did not share it any when . I was stressed emotionally at that time, was completely stressed out with some issues,. I used to experience sleep paralysis a lot at that time..

D

Deleted member 847

I had experienced it before 2 or 3 years..In day time itself, I was alone in my parents home, I slept on the couch, I heard like the door bell was ringing. I got up , you know I got up in the sense, my body is lying there itself on the couch, I don't know how to explain.. I got up, reached the door and tried to unbolt it,.. my body still lying there.. I did not understand what to do..i was clueless.. was unable to move my body . I felt completely detached from it. I don't have any power to move a finger atleast . I thought finally, 'ok let it sort by itself.. I'll see what will happen.. I just came and slept on couch on my own body. After some time, my body woke up.. I got up and unlocked, opened the door.. by that time there is none.. however it might sound, I did this and I did not share it any when . I was stressed emotionally at that time, was completely stressed out with some issues,. I used to experience sleep paralysis a lot at that time..
Yes but did you actually see something that you could have not seen? That was actually my question. Because it looks like there aren't many verified OOBEs. This doesn't prove to me that they're just hallucinations because I know there are subconscious fluctuations during the experience that might interfere with potential evidence being found, the astral plane being a thought responsive environment.

Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
Yes but did you actually see something that you could have not seen? That was actually my question. Because it looks like there aren't many verified OOBEs. This doesn't prove to me that they're just hallucinations because I know there are subconscious fluctuations during the experience that might interfere with potential evidence being found, the astral plane being a thought responsive environment.
Yes but did you actually see something that you could have not seen?
What exactly do you mean by this? By any chance, are you referring to paranormal entities?

Reactions: Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
The supernatural is silly nonsense. The supernatural was the explanation for the weather, growing crops, earthquakes, sickness, etc until it was discovered that natural forces were the cause. Never in history has a supernatural hypothesis superseded a natural one after scientific investigation.

Reactions: skitliv, Dip and Tiburcio
Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
You have asked about OOBE in your question. So I have shared mine.

D

Deleted member 847

Yes but did you actually see something that you could have not seen?
What exactly do you mean by this? By any chance, are you referring to paranormal entities?
I mean evidence, like going to a place you've never been before and then verifying the information

D

Deleted member 847

The supernatural is silly nonsense. The supernatural was the explanation for the weather, growing crops, earthquakes, sickness, etc until it was discovered that natural forces were the cause. Never in history has a supernatural hypothesis superseded a natural one after scientific investigation.
Yes we got it Volatile, you're a materialist. Can you leave us crackpots who believe in idealism alone now?

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Yes we got it Volatile, you're a materialist. Can you leave us crackpots who believe in idealism alone now?
...And then they have to reach into the bathtub to uncover the drain and as they do so they slip on the bathroom rug falling face first into the water.

D

Deleted member 847

No. I have never experienced that.
I see. Well I did find evidence for myself but unfortunately only once so I can't be 100% sure, there is that 1% possibility of me having been in that place sometime in the past before having the experience. My sister also had a dream of a family member dying and a week later he died. These "coincidences" happen all the time and get dismissed because they're considered anecdotes, but certainly we can't all be lying, there are too many people that have them all around the world for there to be a conspiracy.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I'm scared of everything cant get out of the house barely off the couch I just have these unreasonable fears that were never there before the meds
How long off meds..what did you take? Thousands people suffering because of psych drugs

Reactions: Tiburcio
Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
I see. Well I did find evidence for myself but unfortunately only once so I can't be 100% sure, there is that 1% possibility of me having been in that place sometime in the past before having the experience. My sister also had a dream of a family member dying and a week later he died. These "coincidences" happen all the time and get dismissed because they're considered anecdotes, but certainly we can't all be lying, there are too many people that have them all around the world for there to be a conspiracy.
Oh.yes I agree. I never had been to places but I have had situations in my dream which I experienced in real life after few days. In detail, in my dream I was standing in my balcony, I saw many students from a college were staging a protest, walking with banners, one of my previous classmate is in that mob, I recognised her.I thought what does this dream mean? After a few days, I saw the same scenario from my balcony.. In real life ,. While in the middle of a conversation or at any place I suddenly get a feeling of.. I have been through this before.. I have read that it's completely normal and many people experience it

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Deleted member 847
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Zyprexa 8 months still on small dose cause withdrawal is so bad klonopin for 2 years
How do you know that you wouldn't get better if you did manage to get off the drugs. I'm not sure if you know buy klonopin can cause tolerance similar to withdrawal from these drugs which is also bad. Anne Blake Tracey has many Facebook groups you could check out ? I wish had found her before I switched drugs in withdrawal.

Reactions: lv-gras and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
How do you know that you wouldn't get better if you did manage to get off the drugs. I'm not sure if you know buy klonopin can cause tolerance similar to withdrawal from these drugs which is also bad. Anne Blake Tracey has many Facebook groups you could check out ? I wish had found her before I switched drugs in withdrawal.
Thank you for your help I have physical problems too but if I could get off these drugs it would help