j3n4829

j3n4829

hell girl
Nov 4, 2023
no, if death was to come for me i would welcome it with a smile.

Reactions: sserafim
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Only a painful agnoizing slow death maybe.

Reactions: sserafim
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
In this moment, death does not scare me. Will it scare me after I have swallowed SN? I won't know until I do. How will I surpass it? That's a question that people think about a lot, and now, for the sake of thinking this through a little differently, I'm just wondering, *should* I surpass it? Wouldn't it be wild if almost killing myself--eating SN--actually permanently made me want to live? The way cancer survivors are revived, you know? Idk how likely that is, statistically, but it just occurred to me that if that *did* happen, and I could actually *want* to live, that might be ideal.

Anyway, maybe I just think that after I take SN, I'll spend my time in dissociated denial until I die. Like, just don't believe what I just did.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and BeforeYouFallAsleep
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
my parents are Christian and raised me that way since the beginning. As a kid, I was really scared of dying and ultimately going to hell while my parents went to heaven. This childhood fear is still somewhat present and I can't seem to decide for myself what I want to believe. Like being stuck between two different worlds and constantly not knowing what the "right thing" to do is.
I don't really want to die. It's more like what other options do I have left. I want to experience all the beautiful things life can offer but it seems I just can't have them
I do crave some break or escape from all of this and just want to sleep

So yes I am and would not like to die this early, the options are just running thin lately

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Far more, at fifty-three, than it did when I made my five attempts between the ages of fourteen and twenty-four.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I've reached a point in life where death doesn't scare me anymore. Near death accidents, failed CTB attempts, and more life are what scare me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sensenmann, sserafim and BeforeYouFallAsleep