viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
weights will help but won't mitigate the pain or how long it feels like it'll take, i'm sure.. will anything help with that? can't access benzos easily but maybe smth like valerian, melatonin, then try hyperventilation method once i start feeling drowsy? (valerian has worked as a sedative for me in the past) or anything else? i am once again starting to lose grip of why people want me to live as a sort of baseline, that's the hardest and most unneccessary thing like i know me ctbing earlier is best

Reactions: garrypallister99
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'm not sure I feel like people who choose to drown accept the fact it will be painful.

Reactions: bluebus
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
weights will help but won't mitigate the pain or how long it feels like it'll take, i'm sure.. will anything help with that? can't access benzos easily but maybe smth like valerian, melatonin, then try hyperventilation method once i start feeling drowsy? (valerian has worked as a sedative for me in the past) or anything else? i am once again starting to lose grip of why people want me to live as a sort of baseline, that's the hardest and most unneccessary thing like i know me ctbing earlier is best
Get extremely extremely drunk

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'm not sure I feel like people who choose to drown accept the fact it will be painful.
Maybe not necessarily u can look at drowning threads on the resource compilation.
According to this thread you can drug yourself so you fall unconscious while swimming and drown.
Another thread says you can hyperventilate then hold your breath underwater.
Both in theory should cause painless death but maybe sacrifice reliability

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Maybe not necessarily u can look at drowning threads on the resource compilation.
According to this thread you can drug yourself so you fall unconscious while swimming and drown.
Another thread says you can hyperventilate then hold your breath underwater.
Both in theory should cause painless death but maybe sacrifice reliability
thank you for this <33

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I've answered questions like this before because I've had some experiences with drowning. I can tell you that it's not peaceful or painless. Weights would work for SI since you can't really save yourself, but in terms of pain I don't think there's anyway to avoid it unfortunately. Drugs or alcohol won't numb the pain since the pain you're experiencing is from co2 buildup. Valerian and melatonin won't do anything I'm sorry to say. And even benzos in my opinion would be pointless. The only thing they might do is lessen your anxiety before committing, but they won't during the actual drowning process. Unless you're unconscious (not asleep but out cold) before you hit the water (which is almost impossible unless someone can help push you in) I don't think there's any getting around the discomfort/pain. I'm not trying to deter from this method at all but I just think it's important you know the facts. Drowning is not like how it's portrayed in movies. Best of luck with whatever you do decide to do, bb
Get extremely extremely drunk
That probably won't be enough unfortunately. It can help with the anxiety before hand and to overcome si, but it won't do much during the actual process. Drowning is not a pleasant experience in the least bit, but it can be an effective method for sure.

• Love
Reactions: viljalauss
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
I've answered questions like this before because I've had some experiences with drowning. I can tell you that it's not peaceful or painless. Weights would work for SI since you can't really save yourself, but in terms of pain I don't think there's anyway to avoid it unfortunately. Drugs or alcohol won't numb the pain since the pain you're experiencing is from co2 buildup. Valerian and melatonin won't do anything I'm sorry to say. And even benzos in my opinion would be pointless. The only thing they might do is lessen your anxiety before committing, but they won't during the actual drowning process. Unless you're unconscious (not asleep but out cold) before you hit the water (which is almost impossible unless someone can help push you in) I don't think there's any getting around the discomfort/pain. I'm not trying to deter from this method at all but I just think it's important you know the facts. Drowning is not like how it's portrayed in movies. Best of luck with whatever you do decide to do, bb

That probably won't be enough unfortunately. It can help with the anxiety before hand and to overcome si, but it won't do much during the actual process. Drowning is not a pleasant experience in the least bit, but it can be an effective method for sure.
i feared that )): that's okay, i did think drowning would not be like media portrayals but idk how to factor that into practice / how to actually mitigate it. maybe there is no way. i think if i'm sure and if no one finds me it will be okay, even if it really doesn't feel that way for me at that moment. but of course si can overcome rationality.