• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I've a whole story that led me to this dark place and need someone to safekeep my files so a piece of me lives on but the more people get it and possibly read my story the btter for me. The entire file is 4.5 GB and it contains all my personal information and lore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Freyja13, foxgirl and 2 others
sxixl.

sxixl.

Numb
Sep 22, 2023
I really like that idea, I kinda have a similar way I may go. My biggest fear is being forgotten while at the same time not caring, leaving a story instead of just a note sounds comforting - W

• Hugs
Reactions: foxgirl
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I would love to read your story but I don't think I could fit a file that large on my laptop :( Have you shared some of your story here in SS? When do you plan to leave?

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I really like that idea, I kinda have a similar way I may go. My biggest fear is being forgotten while at the same time not caring, leaving a story instead of just a note sounds comforting - W
I doubt it will matter since we'll be dead and billions of years could pass us by and it wouldn't matter but yes. A suicide note video is best imo.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Just be careful not to share identifying information before you CTB.

If this is something you really want to do upload it to Dropbox and share it via a scheduled Gmail, Telegram etc.

Whilst my head is full of my own issues I'd be interested to have a read.

Stay safe!!!!

Reactions: nptg5, Painfu.Ll.suffering, carin129 and 4 others
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
If you have something you want to share with the world, I am interested in hearing/seeing it!

lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
Me too, I would love to read what you have to say! I'm sure the insights you provide and any similarities between our lives will be something I will cherish and never forget <3

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
4.5GB?

I'm assuming that's not just text files lol.

Seriously though, that's quite a good idea.

Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
Its quite risky sharing your personal information with strangers but if you thought it through, it sounds like a cool idea. Im definitely down for reading your story.

lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
How's the story coming along, still looking for anyone to hold onto your archives?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
That would be cool! I'm inspired to do something like you.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I think that's quite dangerous and you'd be taking a huge risk by doing this but I'd personally be down for it, I love the idea of being able to get to know a random person on such an intimate level, I've always wanted to be able to learn the story of each person I've walked by or each person I've interacted with online. We've interacted before so I know a bit about your struggles already, but I'd love to learn even more about you as a person.

Reactions: foxgirl
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this reminds me of a website someone did i tripped across, god, probably more than a year ago. i wish i could find it/remember it to show you.

OctaviasBurner

OctaviasBurner

May 24, 2023
I'm interested, I think that's an interesting idea

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Im interested too.

And why should it be dangerous ro share its story?

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
It's intresting to know your story so everyone can know about what lead a person commiting suicide, but keep in mind, you might want to remove your personal info, it's quiet dangerous to let some bad actor know your information