• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
it was a whole thing in my country when i was in the 8th grade because a TV program made a pretty gruesome segment on it. there were even people saying two kids from my school took their life because of it. i went through a bit of an hyperfixation when it was all going on, but very few people seem to remember it and the ones that do treat me like i'm insane for wanting to talk about it. does anyone else have some sort of morbid curiosity towards the phenomenon and the psychology behind it?

brainr0t

brainr0t

Oct 29, 2023
I remember it, i was always curious about it cause i never saw it. just people talking about it on insta

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Actually impressive to hear people talk about it from the inside ("heard on insta"). I'm way too anti-social ever to be in that position.

The English Wikipedia article has clearly been written by Russians because it says "social networks" instead of the correct term "social media".

No clue what it was, even though I randomly encountered it back in the day in passing. Isn't it a boomer scare? But then again, I remember zoomers enacting idiotic challenges such as eating dishwasher detergent.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I've seen it online before on YouTube in 2018. That was a while cultural thing.

Reactions: cryvinglightning
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It was in the media as one if the greatest challenges facing our youth. I doubt it convinced anyone to die who had not already considered it. It was a way to get around SI.

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
I remember it, i was always curious about it cause i never saw it. just people talking about it on insta
there was a bit of a resurfacing in 2020 with that weird goofy looking guy. galindo something.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Johnathon Galindo

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
Actually impressive to hear people talk about it from the inside ("heard on insta"). I'm way too anti-social ever to be in that position.

The English Wikipedia article has clearly been written by Russians because it says "social networks" instead of the correct term "social media".

No clue what it was, even though I randomly encountered it back in the day in passing. Isn't it a boomer scare? But then again, I remember zoomers enacting idiotic challenges such as eating dishwasher detergent.
i vividly remember the TV segment that was made in my country because it used liveleak footage. i still have no idea how in the world they aired that.

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
i remember they said if you started it then you cant stop because the person forcing you to do the challenges would find ur address and threaten to kill you themself or hurt your family. i also remember some kid from my old high school, people were saying that they did the blue whale challenge cause they had a ton of bruises on their arms being patched up by band aids. i think they were just self harming…
i was really tempted to participate for the hell of it lol

Reactions: Seered Doom and cryvinglightning
dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
I literally just found out about this challenge. Wish I knew about it back then so I could join the fun. :(