Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I am not an expert on this subject but I find it fascinating. I leave you some videos that I find very interesting:

The start of the universe:

The future:

To see it in a more comical way. I'm not tired of seeing it:hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Still, omoidarui and 7 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I like astronomy. Thanks for putting those up.

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137, Fehler and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I can dig astronomy.

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137, Skathon and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am not an expert on this subject but I find it fascinating. I leave you some videos that I find very interesting:

The start of the universe:

The future:

To see it in a more comical way. I'm not tired of seeing it:hihi:

I love those videos, also the one about scale. Might try and dig those out later.

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137, Fehler and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
If you are interested in astronomy, Space Engine would be worth a look. It's like a planetarium of the universe. The old version is free.

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137 and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Summary and interesting way of understanding neutron stars:

Reactions: Trannydiary, AQUA and death137
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think it's pretty cool, I used to watch a lot of videos like these

Reactions: Trannydiary, death137 and Fehler
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yeah I like astronomy. I like to watch, read and sometimes to debate about it. But because I'm not very intelligent and also my English isn't great I usually don't fully understand what being said.

I would appreciate if someone give their opinion. If humans or their descendant specie/s survive for billions of years with technological advancement, is it possible for them to have the knowledge to prevent the annihilation of the universe or escape to another universe if the multiple universe theory is to be true?

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and Fehler
Still

Still

Dec 17, 2020
Loved these!!! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Trannydiary and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I would appreciate if someone give their opinion. If humans or their descendant specie/s survive for billions of years with technological advancement, is it possible for them to have the knowledge to prevent the annihilation of the universe or escape to another universe if the multiple universe theory is to be true?
I love to think about that kind of things, in my opinion, if humanity advanced as a species it could in the very distant future (almost unimaginable). The question of being able to understand what dark matter is I think would give us many answers the same with strange matter.
It would have to be a very advanced civilization to be able to escape from it I think, apart from having a clear understanding of all the existing elements. Finally, I think that all this would not be possible without the collaboration of another species, I say, surely there are species more advanced than us today; in 3 millennia those species would be even more so.
Humans have created gods and fantastic creatures in our minds, who says that there is no species superior to us which sees us as the "plague" of the universe? Or maybe in their religion we are heretics.

I would like about the parallel universes, but I think it is something that surpasses me, the fact that the physical laws that we know could be totally different in another place ... I love * _ *. I would give my life at ease if they gave me a tourist visit in space with all my questions resolved.
One of the things that makes me think that this would not be possible is the expansion of the universe itself. No matter how advanced a species is ... I think that since the universe is so ingently dense, it is very difficult to find other species but if the place where they are found is getting bigger every time...
Finally (and I leave the video) I'm not sure that humanity could go very far. I like the explanation of the different filters, either by the creation of new viruses due to overpopulation or the annihilation of the species with "unknown" (nuclear) technology or moving to a dystopian land due to lack of resources and that the chaos was the let it reign.

• Love
Reactions: death137