GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You mentioned trying stand-up in one post..
Nothing you can succeed in without being at least somewhat normie, making money of of it I mean. I also had the jokes written down like the joker and some of the jokes were a big hit. Others were too edgy.

Reactions: Lucien
Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
My parents know that I have thought about it and are more aware of it after my failed attempt. But they don't really "believe" in it they just think it's a phase and that I'll 'grow' out of it.
"You don't have a reason to think like that, we love you and we give you everything you want"

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Nothing you can succeed in without being at least somewhat normie, making money of of it I mean. I also had the jokes written down like the joker and some of the jokes were a big hit. Others were too edgy.
Frankie Boyle, Anthony Jeselnik, Jeffrey Ross are all comedians who have made a living offending others with their edgy humor.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Only people on this forum

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes firstly my husband knows, and we both have this app life 360 on our phones so he always knows where I am all the time etc. I told my parents last year and they didn't believe me and didn't even care! Which sort of sucked. My best friend knows, the mental health team know, and my oldest daughter knows and she actually blocked all contact with me which seriously made it a million times worse.
I'm so sorry. That's awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB