ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Yes that's how I felt, they kept of pressuring me for it, I had to block one of them because it was getting annoying…. I have my own ways of completing ctb without getting illegal drugs
What is your way?

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
The PPeH explains all the good sources for N but there is no way to get it online. Apparently the best option is to head to a country where N is sold OTC
Is there a list of countries anywhere?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
There's no reliable source to get Nembutal online from what I'm aware, instead there's just scams unfortunately. I also wish for N but it's just too good to be true.
Ive read a lot of posts like this here. If you really want to die can you get on an airplane to aquire the necessary? Spend some time reading the well researched posts about nitrogen & put together a setup? There are all manner of meds available including the ones frequently mentioned in this site in 3rd world countries that wont be named. Just personally Id be aware that given law enforcement can read all public posts, sources shouldnt be named outside of DM's. Two associates, one of 30 years, offed recently, so it is not impossible at all. I cant see why people outside of those with physical disability sit round waiting for law change or some wizard to pop up & deliver it to the door like a pizza. This isnt 2000 anymore where a guy known by a capital letter will send you a couple bottles for a grand. I can't remember who said "in the future there will be a suicide booth on every corner"; and that will likely be the case, but for now it takes work & planning. Energy could also be well spent using the membership's numbers & skillsets to lobby for law change or help those who cannot aquire gas cylinders etc to acheive their objective. One member who ctb'd 2 month's back did a lot of travelling but resorted to salts. Anyone in North America can watch the news & see that the latest incarnation of the opiod problem is on both sides of the continent & the hotspots are named, reporters go buy the product for the camera. Aware that decent people without drug history would find it challenging to approach a street market, but likely no more alarming than a trip to Mexico. Your thoughts people?
I was on Reddit suicide subreddit and I had about two people offering me N to end my life and I refused, I don't want to use illegal drugs … I have never been into drugs and I just want to exit this world world without getting into trouble with the police…. I just want to complete the ctb successfully…
Nitrogen is legal.
I was looking for Nembutal and I found a N web site that seemed real and reliable. After reading these comments, I have my doubts.

In the review part there were many comments that ensured the fiability of it, but there were also some ones that show a little bit of discomfort because they didn't received the product, but they also said that they were given a refund.

So I don't really know if I can trust this page. Do anyone knows if it's reliable the next N web page?: nembutal-worldwide.com

Please someone tell me if they know the answer 'cause I was really planning to buy the dosage in a few months and I don't want all my savings wasted in a scam.
Any site supplying pento barb that includes reviews is laughable & likely a bunch of tech savvy web designers from crappy countries. Not to mention the reviews would have to have been relayed by ouija boards.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
I don't really understand how so many people here are desperate to ctb but won't spend a few hundred to fly to Mexico to buy one of the most peaceful way to exit. For around $1000 total or under even (including flight) you can make your way to your afterlife in a few days. If you are worried about the dangers of being here and the difficulty of buying it, I can tell you all the details. People here are extremely nice as long as you don't walk around midnight and buying it was easy for now but won't be much longer. If you are serious about CTB it's a obvious choice to me especially since it's getting harder and harder to CTB in general. I'd help anyone out in PMs if they are serious about it

Reactions: LivingForTheMoment, grover_2000, k1w1 and 2 others
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Currently there is no reliable source to buy N online since last year, a few months ago there was another source but it turned out to be a scam only some received N and others were scammed

D

donttrip_taterchip

Jul 7, 2023
I can get there but who would I go to? I'm also a female traveling alone so I'm scared of be kidnapped or scammed. How would I find someone reliable?
Also a solo female traveler, planning a trip in august. Keeping an eye on this post
I don't really understand how so many people here are desperate to ctb but won't spend a few hundred to fly to Mexico to buy one of the most peaceful way to exit. For around $1000 total or under even (including flight) you can make your way to your afterlife in a few days. If you are worried about the dangers of being here and the difficulty of buying it, I can tell you all the details. People here are extremely nice as long as you don't walk around midnight and buying it was easy for now but won't be much longer. If you are serious about CTB it's an obvious choice to me especially since it's getting harder and harder to CTB in general. I'd help anyone out in PMs if they are serious about it
I'm planning my trip for august. I know of one person who was successful in Tijuana. But I'm a little iffy on the specifics. Like where to go, what to say etc. also single female… I'm nervous about traveling ANYWHERE haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Soy un perdedor
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I don't really understand how so many people here are desperate to ctb but won't spend a few hundred to fly to Mexico to buy one of the most peaceful way to exit.
My issue is the language barrier. I can buy a plane ticket with what credit I have left, and scrape together enough cash for the N and other trip expenses that would need to be paid using paper currency. But I don't speak or understand hardly any Spanish, and if I were to try and memorize/rehearse some excuse, I'd sound suspicious as hell, not to mention I wouldn't be able to answer any follow-up questions.

Reactions: Soy un perdedor, cscott and Praestat_Mori
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
My issue is the language barrier. I can buy a plane ticket with what credit I have left, and scrape together enough cash for the N and other trip expenses that would need to be paid using paper currency. But I don't speak or understand hardly any Spanish, and if I were to try and memorize/rehearse some excuse, I'd sound suspicious as hell, not to mention I wouldn't be able to answer any follow-up questions.
They'll know what it is being used for.....just enough plausable deniability about your sick horse using a translator app on your phone would be a good start.

Doss

Doss

Jul 8, 2023
I don't really understand how so many people here are desperate to ctb but won't spend a few hundred to fly to Mexico to buy one of the most peaceful way to exit. For around $1000 total or under even (including flight) you can make your way to your afterlife in a few days. If you are worried about the dangers of being here and the difficulty of buying it, I can tell you all the details. People here are extremely nice as long as you don't walk around midnight and buying it was easy for now but won't be much longer. If you are serious about CTB it's a obvious choice to me especially since it's getting harder and harder to CTB in general. I'd help anyone out in PMs if they are serious about it
Hello, could you please Pm me? I cant send messages to you

P

prezmyl

Aug 4, 2023
the source from exit book (peacefulphill) which is also posted somewhere here, is it not reliable source anymore?, it was an reedition from 2022, the mail posted there is not valid anymore? One year is long time in this business I guess.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I think the new rebreather sounds even better than N.

• Informative
Reactions: idk3
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
For those who doesn't know spanish , you can always try to find somebody on the street to buy it for you and pay him half the money before and half after he gets it , im sure some people will be very motivated to buy it for a good chunk of money.

Only downside , you might loose money if he doesn't succeed.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
grover_2000

grover_2000

Time to go...
Aug 4, 2023
I would greatly appreaciate some help with this. I can't PM you. Can you PM me, please?
Also a solo female traveler, planning a trip in august. Keeping an eye on this post

I'm planning my trip for august. I know of one person who was successful in Tijuana. But I'm a little iffy on the specifics. Like where to go, what to say etc. also single female… I'm nervous about traveling ANYWHERE haha
Could you give me information about the source in Tijuana? 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathisbetter
LivingForTheMoment

LivingForTheMoment

Finding Happiness and Helping Others!
Dec 31, 2022
Hi, phenobarbital is sold OTC here in Argentina, do you know if there are any threads or information regarding its success rate?

Sorry to bother you. I'm new here and it seems I don't have enough posts yet to pm you. Do you know many posts I need before I can?
Sorry to bother you. I'm new here and it seems I don't have enough posts yet to pm you. Do you know many posts I need before I can?
Never mind! I see someone answered this earlier. Sorry!