A

AnonymousX

Aug 7, 2020
Does anyone know where to get some Nembutal?

• Love
Reactions: LivingForTheMoment and Deathisbetter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's no reliable source to get Nembutal online from what I'm aware, instead there's just scams unfortunately. I also wish for N but it's just too good to be true.

Reactions: popcornheart, myusername890 and Goodgirlryeo101
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
The PPeH explains all the good sources for N but there is no way to get it online. Apparently the best option is to head to a country where N is sold OTC

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
The PPeH explains all the good sources for N but there is no way to get it online. Apparently the best option is to head to a country where N is sold OTC
doesnt the mexican source work? PPEH suggests it...??

• Informative
Reactions: ThisUnrest
D

Deleted member 31858

Currently there is no reliable source to buy N online since last year, a few months ago there was another source but it turned out to be a scam only some received N and others were scammed

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I was on Reddit suicide subreddit and I had about two people offering me N to end my life and I refused, I don't want to use illegal drugs … I have never been into drugs and I just want to exit this world world without getting into trouble with the police…. I just want to complete the ctb successfully…

Last edited:
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I was on Reddit suicide subreddit and I had about two people offering me N to end my life and I refused, I don't want to use illegal drugs … I have never been into drugs and I just want to exist this world world without getting into trouble with the police…. I just want to complete the ctb successfully…
They were likely scammers anyway.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Kerrtu, GasMonkey and 1 other person
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
They were likely scammers anyway.
Yes that's how I felt, they kept of pressuring me for it, I had to block one of them because it was getting annoying…. I have my own ways of completing ctb without getting illegal drugs

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
You can go to Tijuana Mexico now to get it

If you have money, just hurry to Mexico now, I ain't playing serious
As lovely as that would be… I'm in the U.K. 😭

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
As lovely as that would be… I'm in the U.K. 😭
Then go to Mexico, buy and take the Nembutal in your hotel room in Mexico

Mexico will send your body to UK, no worries

Reactions: Venessolotic, Deathisbetter and Red Desert
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
Then go to Mexico, buy and take the Nembutal in your hotel room in Mexico

Mexico will send your body to UK, no worries
I have considered doing this with Peru because it's been a top travel destination of mine and according to the PPeH Cuzco is a good spot to get N! It wouldn't raise any flags if I just decided to go there.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have considered doing this with Peru because it's been a top travel destination of mine and according to the PPeH Cuzco is a good spot to get N! It wouldn't raise any flags if I just decided to go there.
For now it is available but no one knows for how long before they gonna make everything hard to get

You still can't bring Nembutal to uk in the plane, chances are high for you to get caught

Ppeh say Peru has Nembutal but until you land in Peru and do your search you never know how to get N

But right now Mexico there are sources and shops to easily get N

Reactions: Deathisbetter and donttrip_taterchip
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I was looking for Nembutal and I found a N web site that seemed real and reliable. After reading these comments, I have my doubts.

In the review part there were many comments that ensured the fiability of it, but there were also some ones that show a little bit of discomfort because they didn't received the product, but they also said that they were given a refund.

So I don't really know if I can trust this page. Do anyone knows if it's reliable the next N web page?: nembutal-worldwide.com

Please someone tell me if they know the answer 'cause I was really planning to buy the dosage in a few months and I don't want all my savings wasted in a scam.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 31858

I was looking for Nembutal and I found a N web site that seemed real and reliable. Now I have my doubts.

In the review part there were many comments that ensured the fiability of it, but there were also some ones that show a little bit of discomfort because they didn't received the product, although they also said that they were given a refund.

So I don't really know if I can trust this page. Do anyone knows if it's reliable the next N web page: nembutal-worldwide.com

Please someone tell me if they know the answer 'cause I was really planning to buy the dosage in a few months and I don't want all my savings wasted in a scam.
This site is not trustworthy. You can review it here. In fact there is currently no reliable source online to get N https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/list-scammers/

Reactions: rationaltake and Dainhla
T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
There's no way at all to get it, based on my research. However phenobarbital can be found on dark web markets.

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
This site is not trustworthy. You can review it here. In fact there is currently no reliable source online to get N https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/list-scammers/
Thanks, you saved me from wasting my savings there.
There's no way at all to get it, based on my research. However phenobarbital can be found on dark web markets.
Could you tell me how to do it correctly? If you know, of course. I know that buying on dark web markets is pretty difficult, but I really need to buy it.
In case there's no way of purchasing it online, could anyone give me ideas to CTB in a calm way? I mean, like a method that doesn't bring you pain while doing it. I know is hard to successfully CTB without feeling pain. I thought about taking pills, but searching the overdose symptoms I discovered that you usually start vomiting and that the possibilities of survival are high and if you do survive you can have several cerebral issues. I was searching for a method that takes you away just like if you were sleeping. Maybe Xanax overdose? But in my country I cannot obtain those types of drugs unless the psychiatrist indicates me to do so and I don't go to the psychiatrist because here is very expensive to have one, and my parents they will also know my actual condition and after my first attempt I don't want to alert them of what I'm planning to do. I won't also have access to those drugs because my parents don't think psychiatry or psychology really work, so I won't ever have a chance to end my life in a peaceful way.

So, could anyone give me ideas, please?

Last edited:
beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Hi, phenobarbital is sold OTC here in Argentina, do you know if there are any threads or information regarding its success rate?

T

thulsadoom89

May 28, 2023
Hi, phenobarbital is sold OTC here in Argentina, do you know if there are any threads or information regarding its success rate?
The Heaven's Gate cult took ~5-6g of phenobarbital with vodka, and had bags on their heads. They all died. Combined with benzos, alcohol, and opiates, it seems that it will produce a fatal respiratory depression that will occur while unconscious, so it would be a relatively pleasant way to go. Phenobarbital is used for lethal injections etc. in some US states too. It seems to be a very good method (when combined with other drugs that will have a fatal interaction) so long as you have plenty of time undisturbed so that you are not revived before dying.

Thanks, you saved me from wasting my savings there.

Could you tell me how to do it correctly? If you know, of course. I know that buying on dark web markets is pretty difficult, but I really need to buy it.
In case there's no way of purchasing it online, could anyone give me ideas to CTB in a calm way? I mean, like a method that doesn't bring you pain while doing it. I know is hard to successfully CTB without feeling pain. I thought about taking pills, but searching the overdose symptoms I discovered that you usually start vomiting and that the possibilities of survival are high and if you do survive you can have several cerebral issues. I was searching for a method that takes you away just like if you were sleeping. Maybe Xanax overdose? But in my country I cannot obtain those types of drugs unless the psychiatrist indicates me to do so and I don't go to the psychiatrist because here is very expensive to have one, and my parents they will also know my actual condition and after my first attempt I don't want to alert them of what I'm planning to do. I won't also have access to those drugs because my parents don't think psychiatry or psychology really work, so I won't ever have a chance to end my life in a peaceful way.

So, could anyone give me ideas, please?
I believe it's against the rules here to link sources. It is not difficult at all to buy stuff on it, you pay with BTC or Monero (crypto is easy to get into/acquire/transfer), otherwise you just use TOR browser and make sure the links are the correct markets and not phishing pages. I don't think I can accept DMs yet since I just joined. There's a major dark web market that has 20 packs of 100mg phenobarbital pills for $99 USD though, so it seems that 3-4 packs minimum, preferably 5+ would be a certain way to die when combined with other central nervous depressants like alcohol, opium, and benzos. You would need to be guaranteed alone and undisturbed for this method, if you live with parents then it's not a good method.

Last edited:
knux

knux

Nov 11, 2020
Never found anything legit in all my months of research unfortunately.

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I believe it's against the rules here to link sources. It is not difficult at all to buy stuff on it, you pay with BTC or Monero (crypto is easy to get into/acquire/transfer), otherwise you just use TOR browser and make sure the links are the correct markets and not phishing pages. I don't think I can accept DMs yet since I just joined. There's a major dark web market that has 20 packs of 100mg phenobarbital pills for $99 USD though, so it seems that 3-4 packs minimum, preferably 5+ would be a certain way to die when combined with other central nervous depressants like alcohol, opium, and benzos. You would need to be guaranteed alone and undisturbed for this method, if you live with parents then it's not a good method.
Thank you! Could I follow you so that when your account allows Dm's, we can talk about what I have to do to buy N, please? I'm hoping to be able to purchase it early next year anyway, 'cause I have to save up, so I wouldn't mind waiting a little bit.

Again, thank you for the information. Have a nice day!

A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
The Heaven's Gate cult took ~5-6g of phenobarbital with vodka, and had bags on their heads. They all died. Combined with benzos, alcohol, and opiates, it seems that it will produce a fatal respiratory depression that will occur while unconscious, so it would be a relatively pleasant way to go. Phenobarbital is used for lethal injections etc. in some US states too. It seems to be a very good method (when combined with other drugs that will have a fatal interaction) so long as you have plenty of time undisturbed so that you are not revived before dying.

Abbie Hoffman also CTB'd using Pheno. He combined it with alcohol like the HG cult.

D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Thank you! Could I follow you so that when your account allows Dm's, we can talk about what I have to do to buy N, please?
@Dainhla: thulsadoom89 was talking about Phenobarb, not N.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Oh, and what's the difference?? Could you inform me, please??
N is fast acting so your death will be mostly within 1 hour max, some cases can take more than 1 hour but it is rare

Phenobarbital is same as N but slow acting so it's gonna take more time, minimum between 4to 8 hours and maximum 3 days

N survival rate is zero if you take the right dosage but 2 people survived in city of Oregon for assisted suicide using pheno but more than 150 people died so it is hard to say survival rate is zero

• Informative
Reactions: Dainhla
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
N is fast acting so your death will be mostly within 1 hour max, some cases can take more than 1 hour but it is rare

Phenobarbital is same as N but slow acting so it's gonna take more time, minimum between 4to 8 hours and maximum 3 days

N survival rate is zero if you take the right dosage but 2 people survived in city of Oregon for assisted suicide using pheno but more than 150 people died so it is hard to say survival rate is zero
Thanks, and do you know if the overdose effects are similar? And if they are, is it easy to buy Phenobarbital online?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thanks, and do you know if the overdose effects are similar? And if they are, is it easy to buy Phenobarbital online?
Effects are similar mostly you will sleep and make some whispering noise, it is like Anesthesia given to you before surgery as you don't feel anything

Even phenobarbital is not easy to get but you can get it from opioid supplier but N is impossible to get from online, if you have money go to Tijuana Mexico now next flight and you can buy it there

Reactions: Dainhla
holyproxy

holyproxy

May 25, 2023
You can go to Tijuana Mexico now to get it

If you have money, just hurry to Mexico now, I ain't playing serious
I can get there but who would I go to? I'm also a female traveling alone so I'm scared of be kidnapped or scammed. How would I find someone reliable?

Reactions: lsssrrr and donttrip_taterchip
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I can get there but who would I go to? I'm also a female traveling alone so I'm scared of be kidnapped or scammed. How would I find someone reliable?
Post more messages so you unlock your pm I will send you source in pm

holyproxy

holyproxy

May 25, 2023
Post more messages so you unlock your pm I will send you source in pm
Ok do u know how many messages I need to send? I don't wanna spam ofc so I'm gonna try to respond to some posts.