• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
As the title says, does anyone know this? I have both sodium azide and nitrite on the way. Planning to go with the azide. However, the thing is I am being surveilled by the police. So they will almost certainly call the ambulance on me. So I am wondering what would be the consequences of failed attempt with azide? There seems to be no consequences for the nitrite but I don't think it's the same for the azide as it is similiar to cyanide which seems to have bad after effects in case of survival.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
As the title says, does anyone know this? I have both sodium azide and nitrite on the way. Planning to go with the azide. However, the thing is I am being surveilled by the police. So they will almost certainly call the ambulance on me. So I am wondering what would be the consequences of failed attempt with azide? There seems to be no consequences for the nitrite but I don't think it's the same for the azide as it is similiar to cyanide which seems to have bad after effects in case of survival.

Why are you being surveilled by the police?

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
I broke the law and made a video about it which I put on Youtube...

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I broke the law and made a video about it which I put on Youtube...

Then you'll get the same treatment I got when I tried to CTB, rescued, jail time, a felony and misdemeanors, and a general roughing up.

Go rent a hotel room, and do it there if youre unable to do it at home. Or wait till the heat is off you.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I vaguely remember a someone on 8chan saying a woman survived 15g intake, it caused blood vessels to constrict and she lost fingers or toes, cant remember which

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
I vaguely remember a someone on 8chan saying a woman survived 15g intake, it caused blood vessels to constrict and she lost fingers or toes, cant remember which

That's strange. Sodium Azide is a vasodilator so shouldn't it do the opposite?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
That's strange. Sodium Azide is a vasodilator so shouldn't it do the opposite?

I think it's rare for this to happen, but this time it reversed and caused restriction. Obviously, something to do with the woman's particular physiology. Anyways, it's a dangerous method (for you and others, could blow your face of if you don't know what you're doing) I don't recommend it.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Then you'll get the same treatment I got when I tried to CTB, rescued, jail time, a felony and misdemeanors, and a general roughing up.

Go rent a hotel room, and do it there if youre unable to do it at home. Or wait till the heat is off you.

You got "general roughing up" when you tried to CTB??

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
You got "general roughing up" when you tried to CTB??

Yup, cops en mass and en force arrested me. After I was face down on the concrete, another cop ran up and knee'd me in the back of the head. Split my chin open bad. I was refused medical treatment. Then, I was drug across the ground and thrown into a cop car.
The car ride to jail consisted of a deputy telling me how shameful suicide was and that I shoulda reached for their guns if I really wanted to die.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Yup, cops en mass and en force arrested me. After I was face down on the concrete, another cop ran up and knee'd me in the back of the head. Split my chin open bad. I was refused medical treatment. Then, I was drug across the ground and thrown into a cop car.
The car ride to jail consisted of a deputy telling me how shameful suicide was and that I shoulda reached for their guns if I really wanted to die.

That's reprehensible. It's no wonder being institutionalized and interacting with law enforcement are both independent risk factors for suicide. Just after my mother died, I made the mistake of telling a friend who was a psychiatrist that I wanted to end my life. She called the authorities on me. They broke into my home, roughly rifled through my drawers, then forced me to a hospital in an ambulance with the whole neighborhood watching in disgust. At the hospital, they posted an officer to guard over me. He sneered at me the whole time and ridiculed me for being a coward. The doctors admonished me, telling me they had better things to do... The entire experience was among the most dehumanizing of my entire life and I've never opened up in any way anyone could commit me again.

The entire approach to "mental health" in the US, at least, is backwards. Which is part of the reason we're sitting at a 30-year high in per capita suicide rates in the US (and abroad). If we really wanted to bring suicide rates down, we'd treat each other much better so that more of us wanted to stick around.

Sorry for what you went through.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
That's reprehensible. It's no wonder being institutionalized and interacting with law enforcement are both independent risk factors for suicide. Just after my mother died, I made the mistake of telling a friend who was a psychiatrist that I wanted to end my life. She called the authorities on me. They broke into my home, roughly rifled through my drawers, then forced me to a hospital in an ambulance with the whole neighborhood watching in disgust. At the hospital, they posted an officer to guard over me. He sneered at me the whole time and ridiculed me for being a coward. The doctors admonished me, telling me they had better things to do... The entire experience was among the most dehumanizing of my entire life and I've never opened up in any way anyone could commit me again.

The entire approach to "mental health" in the US, at least, is backwards. Which is part of the reason we're sitting at a 30-year high in per capita suicide rates in the US (and abroad). If we really wanted to bring suicide rates down, we'd treat each other much better so that more of us wanted to stick around.

Sorry for what you went through.

How were they allowed to go through your stuff? Did they have a warrant?

Reactions: sif
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
How were they allowed to go through your stuff? Did they have a warrant?

1) I was emotionally distraught, hardly in a place to advocate for myself. 2) They'd already broken into my home on the grounds a medical professional had alerted them I was an imminent threat to myself. 3) As we're seeing far too often in the US, police can violate laws and mistreat citizens who haven't the wealth, power, or relative validity in courts to fight them. 4) I was on my own so had no one to ask me the right questions or prompt me to take better actions.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
1) I was emotionally distraught, hardly in a place to advocate for myself. 2) They'd already broken into my home on the grounds a medical professional had alerted them I was an imminent threat to myself. 3) As we're seeing far too often in the US, police can violate laws and mistreat citizens who haven't the wealth, power, or relative validity in courts to fight them. 4) I was on my own so had no one to ask me the right questions or prompt me to take better actions.

Sorry you went through that :( Ugh, cops are disgusting, but they only get away with it because the majority of people are also disgusting and advocate policing everyone and every thing. I had someone call the cops on me just for saying something like "it'll be good to be dead" Like I said in other threads, trust no one.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Sorry you went through that :( Ugh, cops are disgusting, but they only get away with it because the majority of people are also disgusting and advocate policing everyone and every thing. I had someone call the cops on me just for saying something like "it'll be good to be dead" Like I said in other threads, trust no one.

I've learned my lesson. I never call lines or interact with any hotlines that can trace anything back to me. And online I use as much cloaking technology as possible--just to be free to speak about my own body, not anyone else's. And I'd rather take my chances with a violent criminal that call the cops for anything. They're always rude, condescending, menacing, and they have never once helped me. Not once.

Why should "It'll good to be dead" be worthy of having the cops called? You're not free any longer to express an opinion about yourself? You're right: "trust no one."

Reactions: Freyja13
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I've learned my lesson. I never call lines or interact with any hotlines that can trace anything back to me. And online I use as much cloaking technology as possible--just to be free to speak about my own body, not anyone else's. And I'd rather take my chances with a violent criminal that call the cops for anything. They're always rude, condescending, menacing, and they have never once helped me. Not once.

Why should "It'll good to be dead" be worthy of having the cops called? You're not free any longer to express an opinion about yourself? You're right: "trust no one."

I can think like The Borg, or suffer the consequences. People really are out of their minds. Knowing that these lunatics have authority over our lives is, imo, more than enough reason to CTB.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Oh... my... god

So sorry for what you went through. These are symptoms of a sick society...

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
God damn these stories are incredibly frustrating, and sickening, truly suicide fuel. I have loved ones who are on both sides of this coin. It makes me really appreciated the ones who see the reality of things. I still struggle with understanding, or maybe just accepting, how people can be at times so smart and yet at other times so incredibly dumb. Including myself lol. The world makes such little sense

Reactions: Freyja13
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
"Survivors of serious sodium azide poisoning may have heart and brain damage."
Source: https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sodiumazide/basics/facts.asp