• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
Hi guys! my resources are very limited at the moment and I was just proposed that I have to move out like SOON SOON (I'm being told to pack my bags today) and I just need to know if there's an estimated/guaranteed dose that would actually get the job done rather than cause me liver failure. I've been certain about this decision for a very long time now and there's even more going on in my life lately that I just can't deal with... I want to go in peace while still having my family, so there's no worries about my decision being sort of...rushed?.. I've dealt with this plan for years now and I would just really like to be able to go without any bad results. I know this method isn't ideal but I do have an abundance of it at home and since my resources are being purposely limited by my family, this is all I've got.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read! Hope you all have a lovely day :heart:

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
paracetamol overdose are rarely ever successful with early treatment liver failure is rare. Death occurs in about 0.1% of cases. Paracetamol poisoning was first described in the 1960s, i've taken a paracetamol overdose before and all that resulted in was a damaged stomach lining now i can't drink achool without being sick plus i need to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach

Reactions: captainhook
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
In short, no. Acetaminophen is very unreliable in terms of lethality, and from what I've heard and seen it might not be particularly peaceful either. Tends to feel like a really bad stomach ache.

T

turkishsweet

Aug 12, 2023
Please don't do it.

captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
paracetamol overdose are rarely ever successful with early treatment liver failure is rare. Death occurs in about 0.1% of cases. Paracetamol poisoning was first described in the 1960s, i've taken a paracetamol overdose before and all that resulted in was a damaged stomach lining now i can't drink achool without being sick plus i need to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach
I'm so sorry you have to go through that... It's unfair that such an experience could ever occur and I truly am so sorry...It sounds insufferable to live with and I just hope your body can grow a little stronger with time so you don't have to deal with that 💔

Your reply really helps... I hate to ask but do you think even 200,000mg wouldn't work?.. I sort of feel helpless, 0.1% is so improbable.. I just don't have anything else to turn to.. If truly so, I guess I'll have to find something else but at least your information saved me. Thank you so much ♥
In short, no. Acetaminophen is very unreliable in terms of lethality, and from what I've heard and seen it might not be particularly peaceful either. Tends to feel like a really bad stomach ache.
Ahh ok I understand... I'm not sure what else to turn to but I'll have to figure out something soon.. Thank you for informing me at least ♥

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I don't know the lethal dose but from my personal experience 30 pills (Tylenol PM) doesn't work. I couldn't sleep and I was terribly sick. I never went to the hospital because I was embarrassed, I can tell you I was miserable for hours! Hope that helps

Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
Your reply really helps... I hate to ask but do you think even 200,000mg wouldn't work?.. I sort of feel helpless, 0.1% is so improbable.. I just don't have anything else to turn to.. If truly so, I guess I'll have to find something else but at least your information saved me. Thank you so much ♥

Ahh ok I understand... I'm not sure what else to turn to but I'll have to figure out something soon.. Thank you for informing me at least ♥
I'm sorry you're going through this. The truth is that peaceful, reliable methods are extremely difficult to come by these days; people aren't permitted to die with dignity and without pain. That's why we have a lot of discourse about methods.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and captainhook
captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
I don't know the lethal dose but from my personal experience 30 pills (Tylenol PM) doesn't work. I couldn't sleep and I was terribly sick. I never went to the hospital because I was embarrassed, I can tell you I was miserable for hours! Hope that helps
I'm so sorry about your experience... It's sad that you couldn't get help due to the embarrassment because you at least deserved a helping hand.. I hope you know there's nothing embarrassing about such a thing and no one would nor should ever look at you differently for that.

I personally have 400 pills with me that have a concentration of 500mg in Acetaminophen so I had hope that maybe an overabundance would work but having heard so many people's experiences (including yours) I just don't know anymore... Thank you anyways for telling me about your experience, I may not have the right method anymore but you and the others in this thread definitely saved me from a bad experience...♥

captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. The truth is that peaceful, reliable methods are extremely difficult to come by these days; people aren't permitted to die with dignity and without pain. That's why we have a lot of discourse about methods.
Thank you for your understanding over this whole thing... I agree I've been reading so much and it's just so unfair how people aren't allowed to make their own decisions. Regardless of what the person says and the amount of time they dedicate to deciding, it's never approved and that hurts so much. Some people have already enjoyed most of what life has to offer, some don't want what's to come and are satisfied with their decision. It truly isn't fair...
Absolutely petrified by what I just read, holy shit 😨 okay I need to find a better method asap because that website... youch

Thanks for informing me ♥ That website is a big eye opener and it's the first I've seen that actually depicts the experience's steps as a whole..
Please don't do it.
I won't be, no worries and thank you for expressing your concern ♥
After what the thread has taught me, I'm certain that it's 100% not the method I should follow

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I need to find a better method
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods and info. The download links are currently not working due to a server problem at anonfiles.

Take a closer look at the inert gas methods (SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather).

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
Yeah, I dropped that idea pretty fast. Bought 100x 500mg Paracetamol (basically 50g) then started searching more thoroughly for info and from what I've read it's a slow and painful death, about 4-10 days of agony. Currently still looking around for a better option that is easily available and not too complicated. I was so on board with the idea of drinking the pills I have and then just sit and wait peacefully, but I found out that the reality is nothing even remotely close to that.
I wish you good luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Whatever it is, it's not worth it.
It's one of the slowest, most agonising deaths.
It can take several weeks, during which time, your organs will fail.
If you're in the UK, send me a message and I'll see what can be done.