• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Same here! I've mainly been in bed since September 2019 and funnily enough writing this reply in bed! ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously though I know how badly It can affect your life not being able to do anything. I feel like my bed is a prison but at the same time I have nothing to look forward to and my covers call for me to hide under. I'm wishing my life away every day.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't think I can. I have too much energy. Just in the last year, I've visited over 150 places in my region of the country (mountains, landmarks, museums, hikes, parks, arcades, bakeries, ect.), visited Taiwan, Cambodia, Thailand again, Vegas three times, some of the neighboring states a few times each, Canada like twice a month, I've tried 13 new ski resorts this year across the region, stayed at my family's vacation home like once or twice a month. In the last 2 months I've tried 60 new restaurants. Today I'm taking the train two states over to ski there. It's hard for me to sit still.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yep. I have too many health problems (chronic fatigue, lightheadedness, brain fog, stomach ulceration). I admit that at this point, it's simply getting to be too much. I'm always on the verge of wanting to go to the ER. I just don't know what to do with myself, and laying in bed is the only thing that feels remotely comfortable.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think I can. I have too much energy. Just in the last year, I've visited over 150 places in my region of the country (mountains, landmarks, museums, hikes, parks, arcades, bakeries, ect.), visited Taiwan, Cambodia, Thailand again, Vegas three times, some of the neighboring states a few times each, Canada like twice a month, I've tried 13 new ski resorts this year across the region, stayed at my family's vacation home like once or twice a month. In the last 2 months I've tried 60 new restaurants. Today I'm taking the train two states over to ski there. It's hard for me to sit still.
Do you have ADHD?

Reactions: Homo erectus
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Yep. I have too many health problems (chronic fatigue, lightheadedness, brain fog, stomach ulceration). I admit that at this point, it's simply getting to be too much. I'm always on the verge of wanting to go to the ER. I just don't know what to do with myself, and laying in bed is the only thing that feels remotely comfortable.
May I ask what illness you have?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
May I ask what illness you have?
I don't know. There's a lot wrong with me but it's all random offshoot symptoms and nothing that ties it all together. Going on 10 years now. Medical testing hasn't yielded any real answers, outside of Hashimoto's, which by itself can't explain everything that's going on.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I wish I could, but I have to work as most adults or I'll be homeless. Must be nice to be able to do that.

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Have you ever taken antidepressants accutane or propecia? They can cause chronic fatigue and severe brain fog, I have both and sexual dysfunction from prozac
I don't know. There's a lot wrong with me but it's all random offshoot symptoms and nothing that ties it all together. Going on 10 years now. Medical testing hasn't yielded any real answers, outside of Hashimoto's, which by itself can't explain everything that's going on.
Have you ever taken antidepressants accutane or propecia? They can cause chronic fatigue and severe brain fog, I have both and sexual dysfunction from prozac

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i don't have much of a choice because most of the time, my legs and feet are too painful to go anywhere. get dizzy too.

aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Yes whenever I not hurried to work. Been on Zoloft and now on Lexapro but still tired as fuck every single day.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Same here! I've mainly been in bed since September 2019 and funnily enough writing this reply in bed! ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously though I know how badly It can affect your life not being able to do anything. I feel like my bed is a prison but at the same time I have nothing to look forward to and my covers call for me to hide under. I'm wishing my life away every day.
Me too

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
When it's possible, I do spend a lot of time lying in bed, not all day though.